Label: Focile Art Tribe – FAT 10th, In-D Records – IND99129. Released: 03 Nov 2017. Mixed By – Adrian Le Monde (tracks: 4, 5, 11). Producer – Krischan Wesenberg (tracks: 7), Noyce™. Violin – Jessica Keuther. Voice, Lyrics By – Florian Schäfer. Song structures were created and recorded between February 2012 and December 2016. Tracks 2, 6, 9, 10, 12 mixed at Groovetown Studios, Neuss (Germany). Tracks 3, 7 mixed at Studio 600, Gelsenkirchen (Germany).
Electro, Synthpop, Futurepop. With "Love Ends" the Düsseldorf based Future Pop instituation NOYCE ™ point properly and sum up with her clear, musical vision as well as ingenious "Corporate Identity" the essential ingredients for a homogeneous album
The World Is Quiet 12. Love Ends. Category: Synth Pop, Futurepop. Black Egg, In Death It Ends. Sound Of Science - February Ends (2014). Black Egg + In Death It Ends - Jesus In Furs, Then We Die (2013). This Fog That Never Ends (2016). RRoyce - The Principle Of Grace (2016).
Noyce™, Noyce TM - Love Ends. Bitrate (quality): 192 256 320. mp3.
They now finally strike back with Love Ends revealing twelve songs. Among the tracklist you’ll recognize previous EP-title songs Fall and Sense Of Despair. Notice by the way John Fryer and Krischan Wesenberg (Rotersand) mixed several tracks from this opus. Content: Noyce™ took their time to accomplish this album, which is a great and mature composition. It’s not that easy to define the sound of the band, but they clearly mix different elements together, which in the end are always polished with a ‘pop’ touch
Artists Noyce™ Love Ends. This album has an average beat per minute of 144 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 105/179 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Love Ends.
Select an estimate 1 - Sucks 2 - Irritability 3 - No taste 4 - Background music 5 - Nice, but no more 6 - Something is missing . - Good, but not cling 7 - Like . - Solid composition 8 - Cool track . - Powerful song 9 - Amazing composition . - Masterpiece 10 - Cult.
Noyce Tm - Love Ends SynthpopSynthpop. Release source: CD. Year: 2017. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Album year: 2017 at the End 01:59. Noyce - Sense of Despair 04:40. Noyce - Heimat 04:19. Noyce - The World Is Quiet 04:29. Noyce - Love Ends 05:53.
|1||...At The End||1:59|
|2||Sense Of Despair||4:40|
|4||Brave New World||5:45|
|11||The World Is Quiet||4:29|
- Distributed By – AL!VE
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AH99832
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Focile Art Tribe
- Copyright (c) – Focile Art Tribe
- Recorded At – Focile Art Tribe
- Mixed At – Groovetown Studios, Neuss
- Mixed At – Studio 600
- Mixed At – Focile Art Tribe
- Mastered At – Groovetown Studios, Neuss
- Artwork – Silke Schäfer
- Artwork [Concept] – Florian Schäfer*
- Artwork [Pictures Backsleeve], Photography By – Simone Horn
- Artwork [Pictures] – Grauen Aart, Mariola Weiss
- Bass [Fretless Bass] – Christian Hinz (tracks: 5)
- Computer, Synthesizer – Oliver Goetz*
- Created By, Recorded By – Noyce™
- Drums – Jens Schilling
- Guitar – Christian Berghoff (tracks: 5)
- Guitar, Saw [Singing Saw] – Markus Poschmann
- Mastered By – Adrian Le Monde
- Mixed By – Adrian Le Monde (tracks: 2, 6, 9, 10, 12), John Fryer (tracks: 4, 5, 11), Krischan Wesenberg* (tracks: 3, 7), Noyce™ (tracks: 1, 8), Van Nuys (tracks: 4, 5, 11)
- Mixed By [Additional] – Adrian Le Monde (tracks: 4, 5, 11)
- Producer – Krischan Wesenberg* (tracks: 7), Noyce™
- Violin – Jessica Keuther
- Voice, Lyrics By – Florian Schäfer*
NotesSong structures were created and recorded between February 2012 and December 2016.
Tracks 2, 6, 9, 10, 12 mixed at Groovetown Studios, Neuss (Germany).
Tracks 3, 7 mixed at Studio 600, Gelsenkirchen (Germany).
Tracks 4, 5, 11 mixed in Oslo (Norway) and Los Angeles (USA).
Tracks 1, 8 mixed at Focile Art Tribe, Düsseldorf (Germany).
Packaging: foldout digipak.
℗ Focile Art Tribe 2017.
© Focile Art Tribe 2017.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 260167 010199
- Matrix / Runout: AH99832-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L578
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9707