Richie Scarlet's "Hit For Hit" Album (back cover . .September (1). July (3). 2007 (9). September (8). July (1). About Me.
Guitar – Jimmy Tattoo (tracks: B5). Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Richie Scarlet. Keyboards – Rob Sabino (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A6, B3,), Steven O'Connor (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1,) Mastered By – Greg Calbi.
The album featured numerous guest vocalists including Criss and Sebastian Bach. The band continued until 1995, with Richie Scarlet remaining throughout, and John Regan departing in 1992. Ace Frehley put his solo career on hold to rejoin KISS in 1996. He has since resumed his solo career with Richie Scarlet back in his touring band. The band played a reunions shows in 2017 and 2018 with Ace Frehley, Tod Howarth, John Regan and Anton Fig all together.
Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Richie Scarlet Keyboards – Rob Sabino (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A6, B3,), Steven O'Connor (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1,) Mastered By – Greg Calbi Photography – Mick Rock Producer – Rob Sabino Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Ed Solan Saxophone – Scott Jay Cutler (tracks: B1, B3
Слушайте Richie Scarlet и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Indian Souls (1876) - Richie Scarlet. I Don't Want To Die - Richie Scarlet. Eyes Of An Angel - Richie Scarlet. Eastbound Train - Richie Scarlet. Sly Little Bitch - Richie Scarlet. Too Far Gone - Richie Scarlet.
Profile Richie Scarlet, in the eyes of fellow musicians and fans alike is a genuine rock star. His playing comes straight from the heart with such an overwhelming vitality that he leaves crowds mesmerized and exhausted after he performs. Known worldwide as The Emperor of Rock and Roll, Richie has played guitar and toured with Ace Frehley and Peter Criss from the legendary band KISS, appearing on both their solo albums as well as Sebastian Bach, the Alice Cooper Group as well as playing bass with Mountain for many tours. Richie is also known for his production skills . Hit for Hit – Wise Guy From New York – Out of My Past – The Insanity of Life – Revelation Supreme – Fever – I Plead the Fifth.
Artist: Richie Scarlet. Album: I Plead the Fifth, 2012. Richie Scarlet "Indian Souls 1876" from the new album I PLEAD THE FIFTH.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Let Me Go||3:00|
|A3||Walk Away Renee
Written-By – Bob Calilli, Michael Lookofsky, Tony Sansone
|A4||Too Late For Tears||2:27|
|B1||Johnny's In Love||3:08|
|B4||Little Too Much||3:57|
- Artwork By [Back Cover Drawing] – Jana Orstadt
- Artwork By [Direction & Design] – Laura Fantino
- Backing Vocals – Andrew Caturano (tracks: A3), Benny Harrison (tracks: A3), Bonnie Parker (tracks: A1, B2, B4), Tommy V. (tracks: A2, A4, B2), Tony Mercadante (tracks: A3, A5)
- Bass – Larry Fisher (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, B2, B3, B4), Marcel Mazerat (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B5)
- Drums – Billy Lomax
- Guitar [Lead] – Jimmy Tattoo (tracks: A5)
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Jimmy Tattoo (tracks: B5)
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Richie Scarlet
- Keyboards – Rob Sabino (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A6, B3,), Steven O'Connor (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1,)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography [Front Cover] – Mick Rock
- Producer [Assistant] – Rob Sabino
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Ed Solan
- Saxophone – Scott Jay Cutler (tracks: B1, B3, B5)