On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Subversive (catalog number SUB 12D). This album was released in 1996-05-27 year. UK. Format of the release is.
New York New York (Headfuq Mix). Producer – Global -By – Secret Ingredient. Eau De Chante (For Men Mix). Written-By – Nello Nicita. 4. Published by Famous Music/PAP Music (ASCAP)/Minder Music/Supreme Songs/Johnny Vicious Publishing/Namdor Group Publishing. Licensed from Vicious Muzik/Network Records. 5. Published by Salsoul Music Publishing Inc. Licensed from Vicoius Muzik/Network Records.
Johnny vicious and warehouse records. NEW YORK, United States. Whether he's wreaking havoc in the DJ booth or in the studio, Johnny Vicious has made an indelible mark on the world's dance floors and is regarded as a turntable phenomenon as well as an invincible producer and remixer. The particular style that he has perfected over the years has propelled him into a class of his own. Prior to achieving worldwide notoriety Johnny's roots date back to New Jersey where he was born and raised
Johnny Vicious House Mix by Eightball Records, released 24 July 2016 If Your Mama Saw You Tonight. Eightball Record New York record label famous for its mellow approach to house music. the label was established in 1990 by Alex Kaplan and DJ Smash Hunter. Ciupa La Catera/ Jus A Little Trip.
Johnny Vicious (born John Coles) is an American house DJ, producer and remixer. He DJed in New York City clubs Mars and Paladium in the 1980s, and in the early 1990s started his own label, Vicious Muzik Records, with Jeffrey Rodman
Overview (current section). New York in the Mix. 25 listeners.
GUSTO - Let's all chant (JOHNNY VICIOUS new york remix). on Dec 24, 2017 by emilgreg. Love Like This (Johnny Vicious Club Vox). on Nov 08, 2014 by Natasha Bedingfield - Topic. Johnny Vicious – Believe This. Myndy K. - Moments (Johnny Vicious Club Mix) (1999). on Aug 12, 2015 by Timothy Burney. Johnny Vicious-McDonna's Park. on Feb 08, 2012 by Baxter Park Sunbather.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Trancesetters
|2||–Seymour Butts||Get Up! (When The Drum Beats) (Magnificent Dub)
Engineer – Larry LushWritten-By, Producer, Mixed By – Elders & BettersWritten-By, Producer, Mixed By [(Elders & Betters)] – Craig Dimech, Dave Lambert
|3||–X-Press 2||The Sound (Nush Pizza X-Press Mix)
Remix – NushWritten-By, Producer, Arranged By – Ashley Beedle, Diesel, Rocky
|4||–Shades Of Love||Body To Body (Junior Vasquez Remix)
Remix – Junior VasquezWritten-By – Lonnie Johnson, Patrick Adams
|5||–Salsoul Orchestra*||Majic Bird Of Fire (Salsoul Mega Mix)
Producer – Johnny ViciousWritten-By – Salsoul Orchestra*
|6||–Love To Infinity||Someday (DMC Mix)
Written-By – Lee*, Lee*, Bailey*
|7||–Scotti Deep||Brooklyn Beats (Pulse 2 Rhythm Version)
Remix – Carl Drake, Matt Spinner, Pulse 2 Rhythm, ZzinoWritten-By – Scott Kinchen
|8||–Secret Ingredient*||New York New York (Headfuq Mix)
Producer – Global CommunicationWritten-By – Secret Ingredient*
|9||–Delicious Inc*||Eau De Chante (For Men Mix)
Written-By – Nello Nicita
|10||–Houzetown*||Brooklyn "A" Train (Muzik Edit)
Written-By – P.Apostolopoulos*, R.Muniz*
|11||–Gypsy||Trance You (Muzik Mix)
Written-By – Gypsy
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Licensed From – Touché
- Licensed From – Nordruft Music
- Licensed From – Foolhardy Records
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Licensed From – Junior Boy's Own
- Published By – Famous Music
- Published By – PAP Music
- Published By – Minder Music
- Published By – Supreme Songs
- Published By – Johnny Vicious Music
- Published By – Namdor Group Publishing
- Licensed From – Vicious Muzik Records
- Licensed From – Network Records
- Published By – Salsoul Music Publishing Corporation
- Licensed From – Mushroom Records (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Johnick Music
- Published By – Northcott Music
- Licensed From – Northcott Music
- Licensed From – Big Time International
- Licensed From – Universal Language Productions Ltd.
- Licensed From – UMM
- Licensed From – Flying Records
- Published By – R.Muniz
- Published By – P.Apostolopoulos
- Published By – 23rd Precinct Music Ltd
- Licensed From – 23rd Precinct Recordings Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Subversive Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Subversive Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Sony Music Distribution
- Mastered At – Repeat Performance Multimedia
- Record Company – United Underground
- Pressed By – SNA
- Compiled By [Selected By], DJ Mix [Mixed By] – Johnny Vicious
- DJ Mix [Mixed Live By] – Johnny Vicious
- Mastered By – Patrick Bird
- Sleeve – An Unknown Sleeve*
Notes1. Published by Copyright Control. Licensed from Touche Records/Nordruft Music.
2. Copyright Control, Licensed from Foolhardy Records.
3. Published by Chrysalis Music/Copyright Control. Licensed from Junior Boy's Own.
4. Published by Famous Music/PAP Music (ASCAP)/Minder Music/Supreme Songs/Johnny Vicious Publishing/Namdor Group Publishing. Licensed from Vicious Muzik/Network Records.
5. Published by Salsoul Music Publishing Inc. Licensed from Vicoius Muzik/Network Records.
6. Published by Copyright Control. Licensed from Mushroom Records (UK) Ltd.
7. Published by Johnick/ASCAP - Northcott BMI. Licensed from Northcott/Big Time International.
8. Published by Copyright Control. Licensed from Universal Language Productions Ltd.
9. Copyright Control. Licensed from UMM/Flying Records.
10. Published by Johnny Vicious (ASCAP)/Namdor Group Publishing(ASCAP)/R.Muniz (BMI)/ P.Apostolopoulos (BMI). Licensed from Vicious Muzik/Network Records.
11. Published by 23rd Precinct Music Ltd. Licensed from 23rd Precinct Recordings.
Made In England.
℗ & © 1996 Subversive Records Ltd.
UK distribution through 3MV/Sony
Mastered @ Repeat Performance Mastering.
Track 6 title appears as "Someday" in the booklet.
Track 10 artist appears as "Housetown" in booklet and "Houzetown" on rear tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 030606 001229
- Matrix / Runout: SNA SUB12D
- Mastering SID Code: L600
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1A04