Louis Jordan's "They Raided the Joint" is an exciting opener and is matched by "That Old Feeling," "Ooo Baba Leba," "He May Be Your Man" and Humes' classic "A Million Dollar Secret
Features Song Lyrics for Helen Humes's Let the Good Times Roll album. That Old Feeling Lyrics. 4. Let the Good Times Roll Lyrics. Helen Humes Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Helen Humes Lyrics.
Let the Good Times Roll. This song is by Helen Humes and appears on the album Let the Good Times Roll (1973). Come on baby let the good times roll,Come on baby let me thrill your soul,Come on baby let the good times roll, roll all night longCome on baby and a listen to this,This is a something you just can't missCome on baby let the good times roll, roll all night long.
Lyrics aus dem Album Let the Good Times Roll von Helen Humes inkl. Let the Good Times Roll, Million Dollar Secret, My Handy Man, Prisoner of Love und mehr.
Deed I Do. Let the Good Times Roll is found on the album 'Deed I Do. Found on more albums: Let the Good Times Roll. Helen Humes – Let the Good Times Roll. Most popular lyric tags. We do not have any tags for Let the Good Times Roll lyrics.
Helen Humes - That Old Feeling - Take2 04:56. Helen Humes - My Handy Man 03:34. Helen Humes - Let The Good Times Roll - Take 3 03:09. Helen Humes - Let The Good Times Roll 03:02. Helen Humes - Ooo Baba Leba - Take 1 02:57. Helen Humes - Prisoner Of Love 05:35.
|A1||They Raided The Joint||3:16|
|A2||That Old Feeling||4:28|
|A3||Ooo Baba Leba||3:03|
|A4||For Now And So Long||5:30|
|A5||Let The Good Times Roll||2:59|
|B1||He May Be Your Man||3:16|
|B2||Million Dollar Secret||5:04|
|B3||My Handy Man||3:31|
|B4||Guess Who's In Town||2:12|
|B5||Prisoner Of Love||5:33|
- Distributed By – Musidisc
- Bass – Roland Lobligeois (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B5)
- Design [Cover] – Yves Demptos
- Drums – Michael Silva (tracks: A5, B5), Paul Gunther (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2)
- Guitar – Al Casey (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B5), Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown* (tracks: A3, A4, B1)
- Liner Notes – Jacques Lubin
- Organ – Milt Buckner (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B5)
- Piano – Jay McShann (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B5), Milt Buckner (tracks: B3, B4)
- Recorded By – Dominique Samarcq
- Tenor Saxophone – Arnett Cobb (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2), Candy Johnson (tracks: A5, B5)
- Vocals – Helen Humes
NotesRecorded on Augustus 1st 1973 at Barclay Studio, Paris
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 229260 001030
- Rights Society: SACEM
|33.050||Helen Humes||Helen Comes Back (LP, Album)||Black And Blue||33.050||France||1973|
|TCJ 120||Helen Humes||Let The Good Times Roll (Cass, RE)||Classic Jazz||TCJ 120||US||1978|
|CJ120||Helen Humes||Let The Good Times Roll (LP, Album)||Classic Jazz||CJ120||US||1980|
|BB 871.2 ND 215||Helen Humes||Let The Good Times Roll (CD, Album)||Black And Blue||BB 871.2 ND 215||France||1996|