Complete your Alison Krauss collection. Forget About It (CD, Album). Rounder SACD 11661-0465-6. Forget About It (SACD, Hybrid, Album).
Produced by Union Station & Alison Krauss. Album Forget About It. Forget About It Lyrics. Forget about it I'm admitting I was wrong and I'll just take what's mine and walk right out the door. Forget about it I'll split and I'll be gone and you'll have memories you'll find hard to ignore. Cause after all I'll see you sometime baby when I can't recall how you drove me crazier. Forget about it When forever's over I won't remember how much I loved you anymore
Alison Krauss gets introspective and personal on her seventh album, one of her solo outings that shoves Union Station in the background while conventional country steps up to the spotlight. But Krauss is a little too sharp for Nashville standard, so Forget About It sounds more like an adult pop album with occasional notes of country grace.
Artist: Alison Krauss ( Alison Maria Krauss). Album: Forget About It 1999. Forget About It. I'm admittin' I was wrong. And I'll just take what's mine. And walk right out the door. I'll split and I'll be gone. And you'll have memories.
Features Song Lyrics for Alison Krauss's Forget About It album. That Kind of Love Lyrics. 3. 4. Never Got Off the Ground Lyrics. 5. Ghost In This House Lyrics. 6. It Don't Matter Now Lyrics. 7. Could You Lie Lyrics.
All the tracks from album Forget About It of Alison Krauss. Alison Krauss - Forget About It photo images watch: Release title: Alison Krauss - Forget About It. Style of release: Country music.
Renews automatically. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Some of the tracks from this CD made it onto Alison Krauss & Union Station's 2-album live CD released in 2002, most notably track No. 1 Stay, track No. 2 Forget About It, track No. 4 Maybe, and track No. With the exception of the last track, Alison breathed more live into them live than she did on the studio release. This is rare and perhaps speaks to her un-tweaked vocal ability
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Allyson Taylor, Larry Byrom
|2||Forget About It
Written-By – Robert Lee Castleman
|3||It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
Written-By – Todd Rundgren
Written-By – Gordon Kennedy, Phil Madeira
Written-By – Michael Johnson , Michael McDonald
|6||Never Got Off The Ground
Written-By – Danny O'Keefe, David Mallett
|7||Ghost In This House
Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
|8||It Don't Matter Now
Written-By – Michael McDonald
|9||That Kind Of Love
Lyrics By – Michael McDonaldMusic By – Pat Bergeson
|10||Could You Lie
Written-By – Ron Block
|11||Dreaming My Dreams With You
Written-By – Allen Reynolds
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Seventeen Grand Recording
- Mixed At – Seventeen Grand Recording
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Indigo Sky Music Publishing
- Published By – Nehiamiahs Wall
- Published By – Sixteen Stars Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Fiction Music, Inc.
- Published By – Humanoid Music
- Published By – Screen Gems, Inc.
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Sondance Kid Music
- Published By – Mail Train Music
- Published By – Genevieve Music
- Published By – Forerunner Music Inc.
- Published By – Bicameral Songs
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Hugh Prestwood Music
- Published By – Hannah & Arnold's Music
- Published By – Moonlight Canyon Publishing
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Accordion – Joey Miskulin (tracks: 4)
- Acoustic Bass – Barry Bales (tracks: 1, 6 to 8, 10, 11), Viktor Krauss (tracks: 4, 5, 9)
- Acoustic Guitar – Dan Tyminski (tracks: 6, 7, 10, 11), Pat Bergeson (tracks: 5, 9), Ron Block (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8, 10, 11)
- Artwork By, Design – Nancy Given
- Booking – Keith Case
- Dobro – Jerry Douglas (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8, 10, 11)
- Drums – Jim Keltner (tracks: 1 to 5, 8), Kenny Malone (tracks: 9)
- Electric Bass – Barry Bales (tracks: 2, 3)
- Electric Guitar – Pat Bergeson (tracks: 3,4, 9, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tim Waters
- Engineer [Assistant], Engineer [Additional] – Sandy Jenkins, Thomas Johnson
- Fiddle – Alison Krauss (tracks: 6, 10)
- Harmony Vocals – Alison Krauss (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7), Barry Bales (tracks: 1, 6, 7), Dan Tyminski (tracks: 6, 7), Dolly Parton (tracks: 11), Evelyn Cox (tracks: 9), Lyle Lovett (tracks: 11), Ron Block (tracks: 10), Sam Bush (tracks: 4), Sidney Cox (tracks: 9), Suzanne Cox (tracks: 1, 9, 10)
- Lap Steel Guitar – Jerry Douglas (tracks: 5, 9)
- Lead Vocals – Alison Krauss
- Management – DS Management
- Mandolin – Sam Bush (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By – Matthew Barnes
- Piano – Matt Rollings (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 8)
- Producer – Alison Krauss
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gary Paczosa
- Strings – Alison Krauss (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 9, 11)
NotesIncludes 8-page booklet of credits.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 11661 04652 8
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC [Universal logo] 6104652 12 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K2
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC 00171
|Rounder 11661-0465-2||Alison Krauss||Forget About It (CD, Album)||Rounder Records||Rounder 11661-0465-2||US||1999|
|11661-0465-4||Alison Krauss||Forget About It (Cass, Album)||Rounder Records||11661-0465-4||US||1999|
|11661-0465-2||Alison Krauss||Forget About It (CD, Album, Club)||Rounder Records||11661-0465-2||US||1999|
|OMCX-1044||Alison Krauss||Forget About It (CD, Album)||Rounder Records||OMCX-1044||Japan||1999|
|RRCD 0465, roun0465||Alison Krauss||Forget About It (CD, Album, Dig)||Rounder Records, Shock||RRCD 0465, roun0465||Australia||1999|