Words By – Douglas Adams. Written-By – Bernie Leadon (tracks: A1, D8). Notes. Matrix, Runout (A-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-A-3 W-6 TY-CBS A1.
Join Douglas Adams's hapless hero Arthur Dent as he travels the galaxy with his intrepid pal Ford Prefect, getting into horrible messes and generally wreaking hilarious havoc. Dent is grabbed from Earth moments before a cosmic construction team obliterates the planet to build a freeway. You'll never read funnier science fiction; Adams is a master of intelligent satire, barbed wit, and comedic dialogue. This record album was also called The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Meanwhile, a series of six television episodes of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" was made by the BBC and broadcast in January 1981. This was based, more or less, on the first six episodes of the radio series. In other words, it incorporated most of the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and the second half of the book The Restaurant at be End of the Universe.
A1. Journey Of The Sourcerer. A2. The Guide Speaks. A3. None At All. 1:42. A4. Garbleblaster Sonata. Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited. Published By – Warner Bros. Published By – Chappell Music, Inc. Record Company – Hannibal Records, Inc. Pressed By – Europadisk.
Книга The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, автор Adams Douglas - (Join Douglas Adams’s hapless hero Arthur Dent as he travels the galaxy with his intrepid pal Ford Prefect, getting into horrible messes and generally wreaking hilarious havoc. You’ll never read funnier science fiction; Adams is a master of intelligent satire, barbed wit, and comedic dialogue. The Hitchhiker’s Guide is rich in comedic detail and thought-provoking situations and stands up to multiple reads
Douglas Adams's Guide to The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a BBC Radio production sold as an audio book on two cassette tapes (later, two CDs). The programme was partially broadcast by BBC Radio 4 as a 40-minute feature titled The Guide to 20 Years' Hitch-Hiking on 5 March 1998, marking the 20th anniversary of the first radio programme in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
Douglas Adams (Read by Stephen Fry, Martin Freeman) Album. Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Type. Go hit Google, you philistine! "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - The Complete Trilogy Of Five" is the full, official title of this 25 disc box set, commercially released in December of 2007. The set features all five books in the Hitchhiker's series: - Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (disc 1 - 5) - The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe (disc 6 - 10) - Life, The Universe And Everything (disc 11 - 15) - So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish (disc 16 - 19) - Mostly Harmless (disc 20 - 25). All were read by Martin Freeman (of The Office fame) who also starred in the.
Douglas Adams famous trilogy in six parts. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a comedy science fiction series created by Douglas Adams. Starting out as a radio comedy broadcast on BBC Radio 4 in 1978, it was later adapted to other formats, including stage shows, 5 novels, comic books, a 1981 TV series, a 1984 video game, and 2005 feature film. In 2017, BBC Radio 4 announced a 40th-anniversary celebration with Dirk Maggs, one of the original producers, in charge.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All audio material is presented solely for information. ru All rights are reserved by their respective owners, authors, composers, performers. On this site you can find any kind of music except for MP3 download. Here you can not download free music in mp3 or listen online.
|A1||Journey Of The Sorcerer||1:12|
|A2||The Guide Speaks||3:04|
|A3||None At All||1:42|
|A5||I Don't Like Thursdays||5:58|
|A6||Vogon Constructor Fleets||3:34|
|A7||The Babel Fish||2:50|
|A8||Micturations Of A Vogon||3:09|
|B1||A Short History Of The Earth||3:05|
|B2||The Big One||1:51|
|B3||Unease By The Sea||2:20|
|B4||Heart Of Gold||0:47|
|B6||Song Of The Mindless Jerks||3:50|
|B7||Waveband On The Run||4:48|
|C1||Yore Kind Of Music||3:50|
|C3||Out To Lunch||2:56|
|C5||Whale Song No.1||2:23|
|C6||Whale Song No.2||2:00|
|C10||The Dolphins' Farewell||1:43|
|C11||The Factory Floor||0:31|
|D1||The Earth, Mk 2||2:28|
|D2||Tell Us Why||5:13|
|D6||Is There A Lifestyle After Death?||6:55|
|D7||Arms Of The Law||3:14|
|D8||Journey's End (Journey Of The Sorcerer)||1:17|
- Manufactured By – Original Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Original Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Original Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Original Records Ltd.
- Published By – Original Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sound Development Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS Studios, London
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Washington, UK
- Arranged By, Musician – Tim Souster (tracks: A1, D8)
- Design, Sleeve – Hipgnosis
- Effects – Paddy Kingsland
- Engineer – Adrian Sear
- Executive-Producer – Donald Mousseau*, Laurence Aston
- Lacquer Cut By – TY*
- Music By, Composed By, Musician – Tim Souster (tracks: A2 to A5, A8 to B6, C1, C2, C4 to C11, D2 to D6)
- Music By, Musician – Paddy Kingsland (tracks: A6, A7, B7, C3)
- Presenter, Narrator [The Book] – Peter Jones
- Producer – Geoffrey Perkins
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Tim Souster
- Sleeve [Graphics] – Ian Wright
- Voice Actor [Arthur Dent] – Simon Jones
- Voice Actor [Deep Thought] – Valentine Dyall
- Voice Actor [Eddie, Majikthise, Frankie Mouse, Radio] – David Tate
- Voice Actor [Ford Prefect] – Geoffrey McGivern
- Voice Actor [Marvin, The Whale, The Barman, Benjy Mouse, Shooty, Gag Halfrunt] – Stephen Moore
- Voice Actor [Slartibartfast] – Richard Vernon
- Voice Actor [Trillian] – Cindy Oswin
- Voice Actor [Vogon Captain, Mr Prosser] – Bill Wallis
- Voice Actor [Vroomfondel, Bang-bang] – Jim Broadbent
- Voice Actor [Zaphod Beeblebrox] – Mark Wing-Davey
- Words By – Douglas Adams
- Written-By – Bernie Leadon (tracks: A1, D8)
Notes"When the events on this record take place, only those who have not made tape copies will stand any chance of being rescued."
A re-worked and re-recorded version. Based on the BBC Radio 4 [first series] broadcast in 1978. [Writer John Lloyd had provided earlier material]. It was the first radio comedy series produced in stereo.
Full-color gatefold sleeve, varnish-print outer, semi-gloss print paper-pasted inner spreads.
Sleeve made and printed in England.
Manufactured and distributed by Original Records Ltd., 38 Long Acre London WC2.
Recorded July - August 1979 at Sound Development Studios.
(Vinyl mastered at CBS Studios, London.)
Tracks A1 & D8; Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
Remainder; Original Music Ltd.
℗&© 1979 Original Records Ltd.
Music timings [on labels] within the longer narrative tracks:
A2 - 1:40
A3 - 0:59
A4 - 1:08
A5 - 0:43
A6 - 0:46
A7 - 1:48
A8 - 1:13
B1 - 2:02
B2 - 1:51
B3 - 2:20
B4 - 0:30
B5 - 2:08
B6 - 0:57
B7 - 0:53
C1 - 2:23
C2 - 0:58
C3 - 1:20
C4 - 0:25
C5 - 0:35
C6 - 0:58
C7 - 0:59
C8 - 2:40
C9 - 0:48
C10 - 1:24
C11 - 0:11
D2 - 1:15
D3 - 0:21
D4 - 0:12
D5 - 1:07
D6 - 2:25
Alternative label design
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-A-3 A1V
- Matrix / Runout (B-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA 42-B-1 A2I 'W' ECCENTRICA 5010-345-1059
- Matrix / Runout (C-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-C-2 A2N 'W'
- Matrix / Runout (D-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-D-2 A2H ZZ9 PLURAL Z [Fish symbol]
- Other (A, B, C & D-side run-outs, hand-etched): TY CBS
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||1979|
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP, Album, WEA)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||Unknown|
|MLR 2-444, MLR 2 444, MLR-2-444||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP)||Original Records, Original Records, Original Records||MLR 2-444, MLR 2 444, MLR-2-444||Australia||1981|
|HNBL 2301||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Part One) (2xLP, Album)||Hannibal Records||HNBL 2301||Canada||1982|
|HNBC-2301||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xCass)||Hannibal Records||HNBC-2301||Canada||Unknown|