This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Waitin' 4 the Surf.
The Surf Coasters 2000. Surfside Village 1995.
Слушайте The Surf Coasters и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. The Lively ones - Pulp Fiction - Surf Rider. Bamble Bee - The Surf Coasters. Cyclone - THE SURF COASTERS. Shark Man - The Surf Coasters. Last Train - The Surf Coasters. Summertime Blues - The Surf Coasters. Work song - The Surf Coasters. Black Moon - THE SURF COASTERS. Intruder - THE SURF COASTERS. Dreams - The Surf Coasters. Stamp Stamp - The Surf Coasters. Beach Monster - The Surf Coasters. Big Thunder - THE SURF COASTERS. surfing and spying - the surf coasters.
Discography of Surf Coasters.
The Surf Coasters (Japanese: ザ・サーフコースターズ Za Sāfukōsutāzu) are a Japanese surf band, started by Shigeo Naka in 1994. Although the Surf Coasters did not win the competition, their success on the show led to a loyal fan following
Cover information about the songs on the release Waitin' 4 the Surf by The Surf Coasters: who covered the songs, who sang the originals. Waitin' 4 the Surf by The Surf Coasters.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Nathaniel Adderley*
|3||She Said, She Said
Written-By – Lennon, McCartney*
|4||Waste Land (Satanic Surf Mix)||4:46|
|6||Intruder # 1||1:36|
- Manufactured By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Distributed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – Victor Aoyama Studio
- Recorded At – Bazooka Studio
- Recorded At – Freedom Studio
- Mixed At – Victor Aoyama Studio
- Mixed At – Bazooka Studio
- Mixed At – Freedom Studio
- A&R – Shin-Ichi Hasegawa
- Art Direction, Design – Hiraoki Doi
- Chorus [Choras], Voice – Axl Hasegawa, Haruka Oda, Masako, Miwako, Noriko Fukumoto, Reiko Yoshizawa, Taka-C, Uguisu Boys, Umedy, Yuka Kitamura
- Coordinator [Studio Coordination] – Natsumi Watanabe
- Drums – Akikazu Hanaoka
- Electric Bass, Voice – Tomo Sato
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Organ [Vox] – Shigeo Naka
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Voice – Maki Yagi
- Engineer – Shojiro Watanabe, Yasushi Yamaguchi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jun Nagai, Ken Suzuki, Masanobo Murakami, Takeshi Kitaguchi, Yoshinori Nakayama, Yoshinori Shimizu, Yuichi Kaneko
- Executive-Producer – Motoichi Yokoyama, Mutsuhiko Kawazu
- Guitar – Genzo Murakami
- Illustration – Maki Yagi
- Management – Makoto Hirosawa, Masaki Sekijima
- Mastered By – Ichirou Tanaka*, Tohru Kotetsu
- Organ [Hammond] – Takahiro Watanabe
- Percussion – Hirokazu Asakura, Makoto Miyata
- Photography By – Pigashi Ishida
- Producer – Oto
- Supervised By [Supervision] – Tohru Shimizu
- Synthesizer [Mono-synthesizer] – Marine*
- Technician [Sound] – Takeshi Yamamoto
NotesRecorded & mixed at Victor Aoyama Studio, Bazooka Studio, Freedom C Studio, from 9 Sept. 1995 to 30 Oct. 1995
Manufactured and distributed by Victor Entertainment Inc., Tokyo, Japan. P&C 1995.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988002 326761
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: VICL-2161-1-1F 12 V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L232
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4001