Sitar – Trevor Clark (5) (tracks: 1). Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Alex Foster (tracks: 1-4, 6, 9). Trumpet – Stanton Davis (tracks: 1, 6, 7,9). Tuba – Bob Stewart (tracks: 8). Notes. Jewel case with black tray. Recorded on October 7 and 8, 1996 at Sony Studios, New York City.
The eclectic lineup works its way through five Clark originals and three standards, including a rousing large group take on John Coltrane's "India," which opens, appropriately enough, with a sitar. Clark's compositions range from freely improvised duos and trios to more intricately orchestrated pieces for larger groups. The ensemble playing throughout the album is always interesting and frequently inspired.
John Clark; French Horn: Trevor Clark; Sitar (track 1): Stanton Davis; Trumpet: Bruce Ditmas; Drums: Alex Foster; Tenor and Soprano Sax: Chris Hunter; Flute & Alto Sax: Howard Johnson; Bass Clarinet: Ryo Kawasaki; Guitar: Pete Levin; Keyboard: Mike Richmond; Bass: Bob Stewart; Tuba (track 8): Dave Taylor; Trombone & Bass Trombone. Title: I Will Year Released: 2000 Record Label: Postcards. By Dan Bilawsky February 6, 2019. By Mike Jurkovic February 6, 2019. By Don Phipps February 6, 2019.
Risks and challenges. Music production is a risky business. Get the downloadable copy of "All I Have" a month early, a physical copy on the release date, your name in "Thank You" section of the insert of the CD, handwritten lyrics for 3 songs off the album, an exclusive signed hardcopy of my "Songs for Taylor" - EP that will only be released digitally, a Skype call, and I will come play an.
Songs in album John Clark - Faces (1981).
Original songs, music services, and more. A Very Cornerstone Christmas - Mr. John. 3 Aralık, 10:00 · Herkese Açık.
John Clark is an American jazz horn player and composer. John Clark was born in Brooklyn and grew up in Rochester, New York. In 1966 he received a . from the University of Rochester, where he also studied horn with Verne Reynolds at the Eastman School of Music. From 1967 until 1971 he played in the United States Coast Guard Band. degree (with honors) from the New England Conservatory of Music in 1973
Philly hiladelphia Sports Anchor, NBC10 Eagles GameDayFinal, Eagles GamePlan host, Delco raised Temple Made.
Album · 1980 · 7 Songs. Ron McClure, Victor Lewis, John Clark & Michael Cochrane. Victor Lewis, Ron McClure, Michael Cochrane & John Clark. 3. The Answer/Island Flower. Victor Lewis, Ron McClure, John Clark & Michael Cochrane. 5. Glimpse of Freedom, Pt. 2. Michael Cochrane, John Clark, Victor Lewis.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – John Coltrane
|2||96th Street Sonata: Casilda||4:40|
|3||96th Street Sonata: Mellow Max||1:53|
|4||96th Street Sonata: King Bert||3:43|
|5||My One And Only Love
Composed By – Guy B. Wood, Robert Mellin
|7||Now You Start||3:14|
Composed By – Sonny Rollins
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Postcards, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Postcards, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Postcards, Inc.
- Bass – Mike Richmond (tracks: 1, 2, 4-6, 9)
- Bass Clarinet – Howard Johnson (tracks: 1, 9)
- Bass Trombone, Trombone – David Taylor (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 9)
- Drums – Bruce Ditmas (tracks: 1,2, 4-6, 8, 9)
- Executive-Producer – Sibyl R. Golden
- Flute, Alto Saxophone – Chris Hunter (tracks: 1, 9)
- French Horn, Composed By – John Clark
- Guitar – Ryo Kawasaki (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 9)
- Keyboards – Pete Levin (tracks: 1, 2, 4-6, 9, 10)
- Producer – Ralph Simon
- Sitar – Trevor Clark (tracks: 1)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Alex Foster (tracks: 1-4, 6, 9)
- Trumpet – Stanton Davis (tracks: 1, 6, 7,9)
- Tuba – Bob Stewart (tracks: 8)
NotesJewel case with black tray
Recorded on October 7 and 8, 1996 at Sony Studios, New York City.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 82737 10162 4
- SPARS Code: DDD