Diamond Eyes is the sixth studio album by American alternative metal band Deftones, released on May 4, 2010 by Reprise Records. It was the first album to feature bassist Sergio Vega, who replaced original bassist Chi Cheng
The opening track to Deftones' Diamond Eyes album. Hard-hitting yet emotional, the track sets the overall mood for the rest of the album. Diamond Eyes" Track Info. Label Reprise Records. Bass Sergio Vega (Bassist). Samples Frank Delgado (Turntablist). Keyboards Frank Delgado (Turntablist).
Deftones' Diamond Eyes is the band’s 6th studio album. An album titled Eros was originally supposed to be their 6th studio album. This is their first album to feature bassist Sergio Vega in place of their original bassist Chi Cheng, as he was left in a coma after a tragic car accident in November 2008. This is also what led to Eros not being released. The album achieved both critical and commercial success as it charted in the Billboard 200, German Album Chart. It was the band’s highest charting since 2003’s Deftones.
Diamond Eyes (CD, Album, Enh + DVD-V, NTSC + Dlx, Ltd, Unofficia). Reprise Records (2), Reprise Records (2). 4607147899601, 25487-1/2. Diamond Eyes (CD, Album, Unofficial). Reprise Records (2). 511922-2.
Diamond Eyes" Time will see us realign Diamonds rain across the sky Shower me into the same realm Time will see us realign Diamonds rain across the sky Shower me into the same realm. Time will see us realign Diamonds rain across the sky I will lead us to the same realm. Thanks to Michael Motionless for correcting these lyrics. Play the Deftones Quiz. Writer(s): STEPHEN CARPENTER, SERGIO VEGA, CHINO CAMILO MORENO, ABE CUNNINGHAM, FRANK MIRELEZ DELGADO. album: "Diamond Eyes" (2010).
Redirected from Diamond Eyes (song)). Diamond Eyes" is a song by American alternative metal band Deftones, and the title track of their sixth studio album Diamond Eyes. It was the first single released from the album. It was the second single recorded without bassist Chi Cheng, due to a coma induced by an automobile accident in November 2008. Former Quicksand bassist Sergio Vega played bass on the single as well as the entire Diamond Eyes album.
Listen free to Deftones – Diamond Eyes (Diamond Eyes, Royal and more). Diamond Eyes is the sixth studio album by American rock band Deftones. The album was released through Warner Bros. and Reprise Records on May 4, 2010. An album tentatively titled Eros was originally intended to be their sixth full-length release, but was not released due to bassist Chi Cheng entering a coma after a serious car accident that occurred in November 2008. The release of Eros was put on hold in favor of Diamond Eyes in June 2009.
Deftones : Diamond Eyes,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The long awaited release has finally arrived! When I heard that Deftones was releasing a new album, I HAD to get it! I am glad to say that I am greatly impressed by this new release. I am also very surprised by how different this album is from all of the others. This is a new kind of nu metal. The Deftones official bassist is not featured on this album due to a car accident.
A long four years separate Diamond Eyes from Saturday Night Wrist, four years that were sadly packed with peril for Deftones. Bassist Chi Cheng suffered injuries so severe in a November 2008 auto accident the band took a hiatus, eventually honoring prior touring commitments by hiring Quicksand bassist Sergio Vega, and eventually cutting a full album with him on board and scrapping a near-completed album in the process
|4||You've Seen The Butcher||3:31|
|11||This Place Is Death||3:49|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Artwork By [Creative Direction & Design] – Frank Maddocks
- Bass – Sergio Vega
- Drums – Abe Cunningham
- Engineer [Additional] – Andrew Schubert, Brad Townsend
- Executive Producer – Tom Whalley
- Keyboards [Keys], Sampler [Samples] – Frank Delgado
- Liner Notes – 有島博志*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 1), Nick Raskulinecz (tracks: 2-11)
- Other [A&r For Warner Bros. Records] – Kevin Williamson
- Other [A&r] – David Benveniste
- Other [Agent - Rest Of The World] – Mike Dewdney
- Other [Business Management] – David Weise, Sue Davidian
- Other [Legal] – Jeffrey Taylor Light
- Other [North American Agent] – Jenna Adler
- Other [South American Agent] – Marlene Tsuchii
- Other [Touring Crew] – Bill Head, Eddie Kercher, Juan Gonzales, Ken Denson, Scott Farris, Sean Bates, Ted Whitacre
- Photography [Owl] – John Ross
- Producer – Nick Raskulinecz
- Recorded By, Engineer – Paul "Fig" Figueroa*
- Strings – Stephen Carpenter
- Technician [Assisted By] – Keith Armstrong (tracks: 1), Nik Karpen (tracks: 1)
- Vocals, Guitar – Chino Moreno
- Written-By, Performer – Deftones
NotesComes in a jewel case with 16-page booklet, 12-page japanese booklet and obi-strip.
Reprise Records, A Warner Music Group Company. 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank,
CA 91505-4694; 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104-0012.
© ℗ 2010 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made In Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 943674 098545
- Barcode (Scanned): 4943674098545
- Matrix / Runout: WPCR-13846 461
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L154
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 28B4
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|511922-2||Deftones||Diamond Eyes (CD, Album, WM )||Reprise Records||511922-2||US||2010|
|511922-1||Deftones||Diamond Eyes (LP, Album, Blu)||Reprise Records||511922-1||US||2010|
|9362496670||Deftones||Diamond Eyes (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362496670||Brazil||2010|
|9362-49667-0||Deftones||Diamond Eyes (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-49667-0||France||2016|
|9362-49673-3||Deftones||Diamond Eyes (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Reprise Records||9362-49673-3||Europe||2010|