Orbital come on lads you are one of the best dance music acts ever, so why the fuck release some of the crapest music u have ever written. Besides a couple of tracks that are half decent most of the other tracks that have ended up on this album are really poor. It sounds like you have just been the local kids rave EDM school disco and made a album for them to play at there next school disco. I love your music and always will but sorry will have to pass on this one :(. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Released September 14, 2018. Monsters Exist Tracklist. 1. Monsters Exist Lyrics. The title ‘Monsters Exist’ is not us saying "go and kick the monster, it’s more like yeah, they do exist – so let’s fucking go and do something nice instead to show them how to behave. Monsters Exist Q&A. Featuring Brian Cox. Producers Orbital. Pusher (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Show all albums by Orbital.
Orbital - Monsters Exist (2018). Songs in album Orbital - Monsters Exist (2018).
Album: Monsters Exist. Tracklist: 01 – Monsters Exist 02 – Hoo Hoo Ha Ha 03 – The Raid 04 – . 05 – Tiny Foldable Cities 06 – Buried Deep Within 07 – Vision One 08 – The End Is Nigh 09 – There Will Come A Time 10 – Kaiju 11 – A Long Way From Home 12 – Analogue Test Oct 16 13 – Fun With The System 14 – Dressing Up In Other.
Monsters Exist" was one of several phrases which momentarily flashed on-screen during the video for Orbital's iconic 1996 single "The Bo. 22 years later, the brothers Hartnoll re-used the phrase as the title of their ninth studio album (and first since reuniting for the second time). The monsters in question range from world leaders to personal demons, but Orbital don't tackle these subjects head on. As with much of their work, however, there's still a political and philosophical underpinning to these tracks
On September 14th, Orbital will return with their first album in six years. The long-awaited follow-up to Wonky, it’s called Monsters Exist and due out through ACP Recordings. The legendary UK outfit’s first LP since reuniting live last year, it’s said to be a more classically structured Orbital album than its predecessor. It’s also said to draw inspiration from the international political landscape all the way back from Paul and Phil’s pre-rave squat-punk roots right up to the volatile tensions and erratic rhetoric of today.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Hoo Hoo Ha Ha|
|B2||Tiny Foldable Cities|
|C1||Buried Deep Within|
|D1||The End Is Nigh|
|D2||There Will Come A Time
Featuring – Prof. Brian Cox*
|E2||A Long Way From Home|
|E3||Analogue Test Oct 16|
|F1||Fun With The System|
|F2||Dressing Up In Other People's Clothes|
|F3||To Dream Again|
|G1||There Will Come A Time (Instrumental)|
|G2||Tiny Foldable Cities (Kareful Remix)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ACP Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – ACP Recordings Ltd.
- Mastered At – 360 Mastering
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 176652E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 176654E
- Artwork – John Greenwood
- Design – Amanda Chiu
- Drums – Keith Prior (tracks: A3)
- Mastered By – Dave Turner
- Mixed By – Kareful (tracks: G2), Paul Hartnoll (tracks: E2 to F3, H1, H2), Phil Hartnoll (tracks: H1, H2), Steve 'Dub' Jones* (tracks: A1 to D2, E1, G1)
- Trumpet [Samples] – Joe Auckland (tracks: A2)
- Vocals – Ellie Wyatt (tracks: A1, A3, D1), Philipa Alexander*
- Vocals [Sample] – Lianne Hall (tracks: A3)
- Voice [Additional] – Ellie Wyatt (tracks: D2)
- Voice [Crowd And Chanting] – Brighton Morris Men (tracks: D2)
- Written-By – Brian Cox (tracks: D2), Mike Hazell* (tracks: H2)
- Written-By, Producer – Paul Hartnoll, Phil Hartnoll (tracks: A1, B1 to C2, D2, F1, G1 to H2)
NotesExtensive use of the tunnels and chambers of Newhaven Fort were used in the making of this album.
℗© 2018 ACP Recordings Ltd.
Second pressing. Comes with a download code. Includes a fold out insert with art and credits and two 12" by 12" inserts with the front and rear art on them. There is a first, numbered pressing.
Some copies purchased from PledgeMusic are signed by Orbital.
Tracks mixed by Steve 'Dub' Jones were for Pieces of 8 Music. Mike Hazell is credited on the release as Mike Hazell (Kudos).
Mastered @ 360Mastering Hastings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed on rear of box): 5 052442 014188
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 stamped): 176652E1/A ACPV1806-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 stamped): 176652E2/A ACPV1806-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 stamped): 176652E3/A ACPV1806-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 stamped): 176652E4/A ACPV1806-D
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5 stamped): 176654E1/A ACPV1807-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 6 stamped): 176654E2/A ACPV1807-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 7 stamped): 176654E3/A ACPV1807-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 8 stamped): 176654E4/A ACPV1807-D
|ACPCD1804||Orbital||Monsters Exist (CD, Album)||ACP Recordings||ACPCD1804||UK||2018|
|none||Orbital||Monsters Exist (9xFile, FLAC, Album)||ACP Recordings||none||UK||2018|
|ACPV1806||Orbital||Monsters Exist (2xLP, Album)||ACP Recordings||ACPV1806||UK||2018|
|ACPV1807, ACPV1806||Orbital||Monsters Exist (2xLP, Album, W/Lbl + LP, W/Lbl + LP, W/Lbl + TP)||ACP Recordings, ACP Recordings||ACPV1807, ACPV1806||UK||2018|
|ACPCD1805||Orbital||Monsters Exist (CD, Album + 2xCD + Dlx)||ACP Recordings||ACPCD1805||UK & US||2018|