Subtitled: The Rhythm Devils Play River Music.
The Apocalypse Now Sessions is an album by the Rhythm Devils. Subtitled The Rhythm Devils Play River Music, and sometimes referred to by that name, it contains music that was recorded for the soundtrack of the film Apocalypse Now. It was released by Passport Records as a vinyl LP in 1980. It was remastered and released on CD in somewhat expanded form by Rykodisc Records in 1990.
The Apocalypse Now Sessions. Says Hart, If you are paranoid, please don't listen to this music. net for additional photos and videos from this album.
While his stated intentions are to create additional volumes of sounds documented for Apocalypse Now, there have been none issued.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Passport Records (catalog number PB 2017). This album was released in 1980 year. Format of the release is.
Album · 1979 · 11 Songs. Try It Now. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. 11 Songs, 38 Minutes. The Apocalypse Now Sessions (Soundtrack) Rhythm Devils. Listen on Apple Music.
Now playing: Portugal. The Man Feel It Still.
|11||Napalm For Breakfast||3:25|
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Marketed By – Rykodisc
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 360° Productions
- Copyright (c) – 360° Productions
- Copyright (c) – Rykodisc
- Published By – 360° Productions
- Recorded At – Club Front
- Recorded At – The Barn, Novato, California
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Stanley Mouse
- Composed By – Airto Moreira, Michael Hinton, Mickey Hart
- Coordinator – Alan Trist, Jerlyn Brandelius
- Coordinator [Liaison] – Rock Scully
- Coordinator [Protocol] – Jeffrey Boden
- Crew – Billy Candelario*, Bob Nichols, David Faust, Debbie Eisenberg, Hagen*, Ramrod*, Steve Parrish*, Willy Legate
- Design [Package Design] – Steven Jurgensmeyer
- Engineer – Betty Cantor-Jackson, Brett Cohen, Dan Healy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Mathews*, John Cutler
- Management [Support] – Bill Graham , John Scher
- Mastered By [CD] – Joe Gastwirt
- Music Consultant [Series Ethnomusicology Consultant] – Fredric Lieberman, Ph.D.*
- Other [Instrument Design And Manufacture] – Danny Orlando, Jim Loveless, Ramrod, Willy John Cashman
- Performer [The Rhythm Devils] – Airto Moreira, Billy Kreutzmann*, Flora Purim, Greg Errico, Jim Loveless, Jordan Amarantha, Michael Hinton, Mickey Hart, Phil Lesh
- Photography By – John Werner, Snooky Flowers, Steve Schneider
- Producer – Mickey Hart
- Producer [Associate] – Gian-Carlo Coppola
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Creek Hart
- Written-By – The Rhythm Devils
NotesSubtitled: The Rhythm Devils Play River Music
Recorded at Club Front, San Rafael, CA (April, 1979)
Additional recording at The Barn, Novato, CA (March 1980)
Special thanks to Francis Coppola for his inspiration
℗ & © 198 360° Productions
© 1989 RYKODISC
All songs published by 360° Productions - ASCAP
Manufactured in the USA
Made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14431 01092 7
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISQUE AMERIC 06UK3<910>RCD10109
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|PB 9844||Rhythm Devils*||The Apocalypse Now Sessions (LP, Album)||Passport Records||PB 9844||US||1980|
|RACS 0109||Rhythm Devils*||The Apocalypse Now Sessions (Cass, Album)||Ryko Analogue||RACS 0109||US||1989|
|RCD 002||Rhythm Devils*||The Apocalypse Now Sessions (CD, Album, RE)||Rykodisc||RCD 002||UK||1989|
|PB 8-9844||Rhythm Devils*||The Apocalypse Now Sessions (8-Trk, Album)||Passport Records||PB 8-9844||US||1980|
|PB 2017||Rhythm Devils*||The Apocalypse Now Sessions (LP, Album)||Passport Records||PB 2017||Canada||1980|