Mozart - Requiem (1976). 1-03-2014, 18:47 moote 5166 0. Classical Music, Instrumental. Mozart Album: Requiem Label: Teledec Classics lnt. For sale in Russia. Used drive : SONY CD-RW CRX210E1 Adapter: 0 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
Complete your Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Karl Böhm, Wiener Philharmoniker collection.
The Requiem in D minor, K. 626, is a requiem mass by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756–1791). Mozart composed part of the Requiem in Vienna in late 1791, but it was unfinished at his death on 5 December the same year. A completed version dated 1792 by Franz Xaver Süssmayr was delivered to Count Franz von Walsegg, who commissioned the piece for a Requiem service to commemorate the anniversary of his wife's death on 14 February.
Mozart Requiem (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Mozart Requiem (2018).
Mozart's Requiem is one of the most famous choral works in the classical repertoire. The mournful 'Lacrimosa' is a highlight, but how much of it did Mozart actually write? We all know that Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was one of the most remarkable and naturally gifted musicians in history. But composing a deeply emotional and complex choral Requiem on his death-bed in 1791? Surely even Mozart would've struggled with that
Authorship Note Mozart's Requiem was unfinished at the time of his death. Unless otherwise stated the scores below relate to the completion of the work attributed to his friend Franz Xaver Süssmayr (1766–1803). Only what Mozart himself wrote, without additions by other hands. Only the bottom five lines of the score (choir, cellos, basses, and organ, including figured bass) were actually written by Mozart.
Requiem - Mozart - 1. Introitus. Pro. 5 parts, 7 pages, 03:12, 2 years ago, 4,080 views. Requiem - Mozart - 2. Kyrie.
|Requiem D-Moll KV 626||(54:14)|
|1||Introitus: Requiem Aeternam||8:24|
|12||Agnus Die - Communio||9:51|
|13||Ave Verum Corpus D-Dur KV 618||3:57|
|14||Exsultate, Jubilate KV 165/158a||15:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Austria GesmbH
- Alto Vocals – Grace Bumbry (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Bass Vocals – Marius Rintzler (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Choir – New Philharmonia Chorus (tracks: 1 to 12), Singverein Der Gesellschaft Der Musikfreunde In Wien* (tracks: 13)
- Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Conductor – Herbert Von Karajan (tracks: 13), Rafael Frühbeck De Burgos (tracks: 1 to 12), Sir Neville Marriner (tracks: 14)
- Orchestra – New Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 12), Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: 13), Academy Of St Martin-In-The-Fields* (tracks: 14)
- Soprano Vocals – Barbara Hendricks (tracks: 14), Edith Mathis (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Tenor Vocals – George Shirley (tracks: 1 to 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7243 5 85417 2 4
- Label Code: LC084028
- Rights Society: BIEM
|HMV 7 67624 2||Mozart*||Requiem / Ave Verum Corpus / Exsultate, Jubilate (CD, Comp)||HMV Classics||HMV 7 67624 2||UK||1992|
|0946 3 30676 2 2||Mozart*||Requiem / Ave Verum Corpus / Exsultate, Jubilate (CD, Comp, RM)||EMI Classics||0946 3 30676 2 2||Australia||2005|
|5 72152 2||W.A. Mozart*, Rafael Frühbeck De Burgos, Herbert von Karajan, Sir Neville Marriner||W.A. Mozart*, Rafael Frühbeck De Burgos, Herbert von Karajan, Sir Neville Marriner - Requiem - Ave Verum Corpus - Exsultate, Jubilate (CD, Album)||HMV Classics||5 72152 2||UK||1997|