Eddie Drennon – Disco Jam. Label: Casablanca – NB 942. Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM. Country: U. Disco Jam (7", Single, Promo). And as featured on the original Horse Meat Disco album). Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 4 For Sale from €. 2.
Eddie Drennon Would You Dance To My Music. Unlimited & Eddie Drennon Please Stay Please Stay (1976).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Casablanca Records (catalog number NB 942 DJ). This album was released in 1978 year.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Photo of Eddie Drennon - Disco Jam. More albums of Eddie Drennon: Would You Dance To My Music. It Don't Mean A Thing. This album was released on the label Casablanca Records (catalog number NB 942 DJ).
Listen free to Eddie Drennon – Disco Jam (disco jam, disco jam). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Disco Jam. Overview (current section).
Eddie Drennon (born Edward Allen Drennen, 1940) is an American musician, songwriter, record producer, and arranger. His range of musical genres has included R&B, pop, disco, Latin music, salsa, jazz, funk, and charanga. He is best known for his transatlantic hit single, "Let's Do The Latin Hustle", recorded in 1975 with his then backing group, . The track was written, produced and arranged by Drennon
Horse Meat Disco by Various Artists, released 01 January 2009 1. Empire Projecting Penny - Freakman 2. Richard Hewson Orchestra - Shark Bite 3. Eddie Drennon - Disco Jam 4. . Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
EDDIE DRENNON - Disco Jam. EDDIE DRENNON. Download MP3.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Produced For – Bullseye Records
- Published By – Damit Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Producer – Joe Bana
- Written-By – Eddie Drennon
NotesPromotional Copy Not For Sale
Side A: Mono
Side B: Stereo
From the Casablanca LP "It Don't Mean A Thing" NBLP 7095
Produced for...Bullseye Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): NB 942 AM
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): NB 942 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): NB-942-AM-T2 T/1 [Stamped: STERLING]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): NB-942-AS-T1 T1 [Stamped: STERLING] T
- Pressing Plant ID (Runout, both sides): TI
|NB 942||Eddie Drennon||Disco Jam (7")||Casablanca||NB 942||US||1978|
|NB 942 DJ||Eddie Drennon||Disco Jam (7", Single, Promo)||Casablanca||NB 942 DJ||US||1978|