Recorded By, Engineer – Andy Ernst. Trumpet – Aaron (tracks: A1 to A3).
The album contains 8 studio tracks and 3 hidden live songs, including the long-time crowd pleaser "Blank Mind" (of which there is no studio version). The last track on The Struggle Continues, "Unbroken", was written by ex-guitarist Matt for Nick after his death. Rumble At The Tracks Split 7" w/ Subincision (1996, Switchblade Records). Nothing Lasts Forever Split 7" w/ Punishment Park (1998, Dream Circle Records) Given away for free at shows in Germany. Lifestyles, Textiles & X-Files Split 7" w/ Lesdystics (Tomato Head Records).
Rumble At The Tracks. Side B 1. Subincision - Speed For Nico 2. Subincision - 12-Pack Girl Friend 3. Subincision - Fight.
Rumble At The Tracks (Split) Switchblade Records (1996), 7" + 0 13. Had a good week for music. RIP Nick Traina The footage was later used on 20/20 when.
com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Members who like this album also like:. And Out Come The Wolves by Rancid, Potemkin City Limits by Propagandhi and So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes by NOFX. Listen to The Struggle Continues on YouTube.
Thrift store finds :) . My first Skratch Magazine comp. I bought this at a basement show at The Go Point in Hanover back in the day. The Commercials were playing and I think Folly and Face First. A lot of off the grid obscure bands on this one. Noticeably inspired by Japanese animation and skateboard art, but 22 years later and no one has ever mentioned the obvious influence.
В который вошло 17 песен. Звучание альбома было уникальным, и в этом заслуга Ника Трайны. Remember How It Used To Be 7" (1995, Switchblade Records). Split 7" w/ Subincision - Rumble At The Tracks (1996, Switchblade. 17 Reasons (1997, Asian Man Records).
|A1||–Link 80||Up To The Top|
|A2||–Link 80||Dime Store Hoods|
|A3||–Link 80||Those Days|
|B1||–Subincision||Speed For Nico|
|B2||–Subincision||12-Pack Girl Friend|
- Recorded At – Art Of Ears Studio
- Engineered At – Art Of Ears Studio
- Distributed By – Wingnut Records
- Copyright (c) – Switchblade Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Switchblade Records
- Bass – Amichi* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Bass, Vocals – Adam* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums – Joey* (tracks: A1 to A3), Marshall* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar – Pat* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Matt* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Layout – Ciccone
- Photography [Pictures By] – Sophia
- Producer – Andro*, Link 80, Subincision
- Recorded By, Engineer – Andy Ernst
- Trumpet – Aaron* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Vocals – John* (tracks: B1 to B3), Nick* (tracks: A1 to A3)
Notesrecorded and engineered at ART OF EARS feb. 11th 1996
distributed by WINGNUT RECORDS
Switchblade Records © and ℗ 1996…
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Hand-Etched): R16624 NT-001-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Hand-Etched): NT001-B R16625