Generation Sex Lyrics. Well, there's nothing wrong with a woman having two men Every woman should have at least two men, if you don't, there's something wrong I mean, guys do it all the time Guys have a woman on this side of town, the other side of town They have a woman in another city, why shouldn't we? I mean, it's the 90s! Generation sex Respects The rights Of girls Who want to take their clothes off As long as we can all watch that's okay And generation sex Elects The type Of guys You wouldn't leave your kids with And shouts "off with their.
The title song is the same mix as the album version, and it's a witty, jaunty treat. London Irish" is touching as Hannon's deep, rich croon mingles with an accordion. The song has an early-Smiths feel and piles of charm to spare.
Generation sex respects the rights of girls Who want to take their clothes off As long as we can all watch that’s okay And generation sex elects the type of guys You wouldn’t leave your kids with And shouts off with their heads if they get laid. Lovers watch their backs as hacks in macs Take snaps through telephoto lenses Chase Mercedes Benz’ through the night A mourning nation weeps and wails But keeps the sales of evil tabloids healthy The poor protect the wealthy in this world
Generation Sex. Artist: The Divine Comedy. Album: Fin de Siecle, 1998. Live @ Le Lieu Unique, Nantes, 2012. Kings of Leon Sex On Fire. Москва ФМ. 3 Doors Down Here Without You.
The Divine Comedy is a Chinese rock album released in June 2013. The album is a collaboration between the artist Ai Weiwei and rock musician Zuoxiao Zuzhou. The album contains protest songs against Chinese government's censorship and the treatment Ai Weiwei received under custody. com/The Divine Comedy (Ai Weiwei album).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Jon JacobsNarrator [Special Guest: Narration], Guest – Katie PuckrikWritten-By – Neil Hannon
Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – David Tyler*Written-By – Neil Hannon
Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – David Tyler*Written-By – Michael Nyman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Setanta Records
- Copyright (c) – Setanta Records
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Michael Nyman Ltd.
- Published By – Chester Music Ltd.
- Mixed At – Westpoint Recording Studios
- Mixed At – September Sound
- Mixed At – Matrix Studios
- Mastered At – Sound Generation
- Made By – Sony Music – S0166632014-0101
- Arranged By, Conductor [Conducted By] – Joby Talbot
- Bass Guitar – Bryan Mills
- Bassoon – Rebecca Menday
- Cello – Betsy Taylor, Christopher Fish*, Emmeline Brewer, Louise Hopkins, Robbie Jacobs
- Clarinet – Stuart King
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Neil Hannon
- Contractor [Administrator] – Ann Morfee, Deborah Keyser
- Design – Rob Crane
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept By] – Kevin Westenberg, Neil Hannon
- Double Bass – Ian Watson , Louise Hopkins, Peter Devlin, Philip Dawson
- Drums – Miggy Barradas*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering By] – Andy Scade
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Mitsuo Tate
- Flute – Rebecca Larsen
- Guitar – Ivor Talbot
- Harp – Lucy Wakeford
- Horn – Matthew Gunner, Tansy Davies
- Management [Managed By] – Divine Management
- Oboe – Max Spiers
- Organ, Accordion – Stuart 'Pinkie' Bates*
- Percussion – Rob Farrer
- Photography By – Kevin Westenberg
- Piano – Joby Talbot
- Producer [Produced By] – Jon Jacobs
- Trombone – Andrew Harwood-White, Tom Hammond
- Trumpet – Daniel Newell, Mark Law , Robert Samuel, Simon Jones
- Tuba – Simon Roberts
- Viola – David Aspin, Joanna Lacey, John Murphy , Jong On Lau, Nick Barr, Robert Riley , Yannick Dondelinger
- Violin – Anna Giddey, Aroussiak Baltaian, Benjamin Harte, Benjamin Nabarro, Bérénice Lavigne, Charles Mutter, Christopher George, Emma Mitchell, Eos Counsell, Ian Humphries, John Carney*, Kate Birchall, Kelly McCusker, Mary Martin , Matthew Ward , Maya Bickel, Roy Theaker, Timothy Myall*
- Vocals, Guitar – Neil Hannon
Published by BMG Music Publishing except 03 by Michael Nyman Ltd./Chester Music Ltd.
Arranged & conducted by Joby Talbot (courtesy Chester Music Ltd.).
Mixed at - 01: Westpoint, 02: September Sound, 03: Matrix.
Mastered at Sound Generation.
Time Lapse is taken from the film & album 'A Zed And Two Noughts' available from Virgin Venture.
℗&© 1998 Setanta Records
Distribution Sony Music
℗&© 1998 Setanta Records
Made in Austria
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 5 099766 632025
- Barcode: 5099766632025
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music IFPI L553 S0166632014-0101 13 A2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 943C
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1810
- Price Code: CB 608
- Other (Sony format code): CD-MS
- Other (Manufacturing code): 01-666320-14
|SET050||The Divine Comedy||Generation Sex (7", Single)||Setanta||SET050||UK||1998|
|SET CDA 50||The Divine Comedy||Generation Sex (CD, Single, Promo)||Setanta||SET CDA 50||UK||1998|
|sa4428||The Divine Comedy||Generation Sex (CD, Single, Promo, Car)||Setanta, Labels||sa4428||France||1998|
|SETCDB50||The Divine Comedy||Generation Sex (CD, Single)||Setanta||SETCDB50||UK||1998|
|SETCDA050||The Divine Comedy||Generation Sex (CD, Single)||Setanta||SETCDA050||UK||1998|