On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Decca (catalog number . 1646 AF) Decca (catalog number . 1646) Decca (catalog number ND 771). Format of the release is. Vinyl
The Beginning Vol. 3. Decca Item No: 524291. Titel: The Beginning Vol. Label: Decca.
Album: The Beginning - Vol. Genre: Rock, Blues. Label: Decca – ND 771 Series: The Beginning – Vol. 3, Musik Für Alle – Type: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Reissue Country: Germany Date of released: 1973 Category: Rock, Blues Style: Blues Rock. Savoy Brown - The Beginning - Vol. 3 MP3 version. 1251 downloads at 42 mb/s. 3 FLAC version. 1549 downloads at 37 mb/s.
Savoy Brown - The Beginning - Vol. 3 MP3 version ZIP archive. 1295 downloads at 21 mb/s. 3 FLAC version ZIP archive. 1571 downloads at 22 mb/s.
The Beginning, Vol. Released by Supreme Media Oct 2013 20 Tracks. attr("src", $('. de tp. css('opacity', 1); $('. d t img img'). css('opacity', 1); $(. crollImgdetails img')
Savoy Brown, originally known as the Savoy Brown Blues Band, are an English blues rock band formed in Battersea, south west London in 1965. Part of the late 1960s blues rock movement, Savoy Brown primarily achieved success in the United States, where they promoted their albums with non-stop touring. The band was formed by guitarist Kim Simmonds and harmonica player John O'Leary, following a chance meeting at Transat Imports record shop in Lisle Street, Soho, in 1965.
The Savoy Brown Blues Band continued to gig extensively while Shake Down was in production, doing a punishing 24 gigs in just 21 days as backing band for John Lee Hooker. They also got a summer-long residency in Charlottenlund, north of Copenhagen, Denmark. At around the time of Shake Down's release, in an odd coincidence the band experienced a true drug-related "shake down" in Barnstaple, a town in Devon, England, during a short tour of the West Country. With just two cover songs and seven originals, the album was to have been the Savoy Brown Blue's Band's transition from being a blues covers outfit to a band that had asserted its own identity. Unfortunately, the songs were not as strong as the pieces on the previous album, with the exception of the moody "Mr. Downchild" and the Willie Dixon-penned "You Need Love.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Flood In Houston
Written-By – Youlden*, Simmonds*
Written-By – Robinson*
|A3||Rock Me Baby
Written-By – King*, Josea*
|A4||Big City Lights
Written-By – Hall*, Youlden*
|A5||I Smell Trouble
Written-By – Robey*
|B1||Stay With Me Baby
Written-By – Youlden*, Peverett*, Simmonds*
Written-By – Williams*
Written-By – Youlden*, Simmonds*
|B4||The Doormouse Rides The Rail
Written-By – Stone*
Written-By – Waters*
- Made By – TELDEC »Telefunken-Decca« Schallplatten GmbH
- Bass – Ray Chappell (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B4), Rivers Jobe (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5)
- Compiled By, Coordinator – Uwe Tessnow
- Design [Album Design] – Job Schöningh
- Drums – Leo Mannings (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B4), Roger Earle* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5)
- Guitar – Martin Stone (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Lead Guitar, Guitar – Kim Simmonds (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Piano – Bob Hall (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5)
- Producer – Mike Vernon
- Rhythm Guitar – Dave Peverett (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5)
- Vocals – Brice Portius (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B4), Chris Youlden (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5)
NotesLabel variation with "Musik Für Alle" logo on label centre.
Made in Germany
TELDEC »Telefunken-Decca« Schallplatten GmbH
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): ℗ 1973 D-016984
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): ℗ 1973 D-016985
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): D 016984
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): D 016985
- Rights Society: GEMA
|6.21646 AF, 6.21646, ND 771||Savoy Brown||The Beginning Vol. 3 (LP, Comp, RE)||Decca, Decca, Decca||6.21646 AF, 6.21646, ND 771||Germany||1973|