Released January 20, 2015. $, pronounced Before da Money, is the debut studio album by Joey Bada$$, released on January 20, 2015 – his 20th birthday – through Pro Era LLC and Cinematic Music Group. Make sure to check out the liner notes as well as our breakdown of the artwork and track list. In an interview on Hot 97’s Ebro in the Morning show, Peter Rosenberg had a nice take on the album’s name, where he explains a possible triple entendre, with the name also meaning Be for the money and Badass.
$ (pronounced "Before Da Money") is the debut studio album by American rapper Joey Badass. It was released on January 20, 2015, his 20th birthday, by Cinematic Music Group and Relentless Records. The album debuted at number five on the Billboard 200, selling 54,000 copies in the first week in the United States.
$ Label: Pro Era – CMG CD 2385, Cinematic Music Group – CMG CD 2385. Executive-Producer – Joey Bada$$, Jonny Shipes. Management – Dru Ha, Noah Friedman. Mastered By – Mark Christensen.
$ (2015) - download mp3 or listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album B. A. Listen online and stay in a good mood.
BK's Joey Bada$$ releases his debut album, featuring BJ The Chicago Kid, Action Bronson, Elle Varner and Raury. Three years ago, we were first introduced to Flatbush rapper Joey Bada$$ through his first mixtape, 1999. While some have touted the now 20-year-old as the chosen one, we knew at the time he would gain critical-acclaim alongside Pro-ERA on lyric content alone. Today, he celebrates the official major debut opus release of his B. $ (Before Da Money) album
Want to stream Joey Bada$$ - B. $? Audiomack has a high-quality full album stream, album art & the complete tracklist - guaranteed. $ Added on: Jul 25th, 2018 by Joey Bada$$. Runtime: 62 mins, 17 songs.
Joey Bada$$ has been hard at work on his debut album, but we had yet to hear any details on the title or when it was to be released. The NY rapper has taken to twitter to break that silence and announce that his album will be titled B.
In other words, modern day. Which is perfect for Raury, who delivers one of the best verses on the whole album by rapping double-time with an electric flow and blazing through the gloomy backdrop with André 3000 flair. $, which speaks to his lack of adjustment in transitioning into a full-fledged artist who truly represents something other than ’ 90s nostalgia rap. Still, B.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Save The Children
Producer – Statik Selektah*
Producer – Lee BannonVocals [Additional] – Kirk Knight
Producer – DJ Premier
|A4||Piece Of Mind
Producer – Freddie JoachimVocals [Additional] – Dyemond Lewis
Producer – Kirk KnightVocals [Additional] – James Niche
Keyboards [Additional] – Cas WeinbrenProducer – Kirk KnightProducer [Additional] – Adam PalinVocals [Additional] – Francesca Guzman
Featuring – BJ The Chicago KidInstrumentation By – The RootsProducer – J DillaProducer [Additional] – Adam PalinVocals [Additional] – Kirk Knight
|B4||Belly Of The Beast
Featuring – ChronixxProducer – HIT-BOY
Bass Guitar [Additional] – Brady Watts*Producer – Statik Selektah*Producer [Additional] – Adam PalinVocals [Additional] – Heirowayne
Producer – Basquiat
|C3||On & On
Featuring – Dyemond Lewis, Maverick SabreProducer – Freddie Joachim
Featuring – RauryProducer – Chuck Strangers
Bass Guitar [Additional] – Brady Watts*Producer – Chuck StrangersProducer [Additional] – Adam Palin
Horns [Additional] – The Soul Rebels*Producer – Sam I Am*Vocals [Additional] – Heirowayne
Bass Guitar [Additional] – Brady Watts*Producer – Statik Selektah*Producer [Additional] – Adam Palin, Anthony Markeith ReidVocals [Additional] – Cole Williams
|D4||Run Up On Ya
Featuring – Action Bronson, Elle VarnerKeyboards [Additional] – Cas WeinbrenProducer – Statik Selektah*
Featuring – KieszaProducer – ASTR, Chuck Strangers
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pro Era, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cinematic Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Pro Era, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Cinematic Music Group
- Manufactured By – RED
- Marketed By – Pro Era, LLC
- Marketed By – Cinematic Music Group
- Recorded At – The Brewery
- Mixed At – Another Showoff Basement
- Mastered At – The Engine Room
- Pressed By – MPO
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Manufactured By – Noiseland Industries – 14-0702
- A&R – Statik Selektah*, Joey Bada$$, Wayne "Heirowayne" Harewood*
- Art Direction, Design – Antonio "Tony Whlgn" Robinson*
- Director Of Photography – Dakari "Deeknows" Francis
- Executive-Producer [Exec Producer] – Joey Bada$$, Jonny Shipes
- Lacquer Cut By – Kr*
- Legal [Legal Counsel] – Evita G Kaigler*, Theodor Sedlmayr*
- Management – Cinematic Music Group, Egbert "Junior" Occuli*
- Management [Brand Marketing] – Nathan Cyr
- Management [General Management] – Dru Ha, Noah Friedman
- Management [Online Marketing] – Mike Epstein , Sur Niles
- Management [Project Manager] – Amanda Rosenthal
- Mastered By – Mark Christensen
- Mixed By – Andrew Krivonos (tracks: A2, B1), DJ Premier (tracks: A3), Statik Selektah* (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B3, C1 to D5), HIT-BOY (tracks: B4), Nastee (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B3, C1 to D5), Parks (tracks: A3)
- Public Relations – Bradley Bledsoe, Nick Derel
- Recorded By [Additional], Sequenced By [Additional] – Andrew Krivonos
NotesIssued in a full picture gatefold sleeve. Free download card included.
The track numbering on the back cover and labels is consecutive and the 2 bonus tracks are not numbered.
Track 12 is misspelled on the back cover as 'Escapse' 120 instead of Escape 120.
At track 11 Dyemond Lewis is misspelled as 'Dymeond' Lewis on the back cover and label.
1,000 copies are hand numbered underneath the bar code located on the upper right hand corner on the back. These copies were distributed randomly and buyers who have the numbers 4, 7, 47, and 120 can upload them to a social media outlet and tag it accordingly to receive an unspecified prize.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 93461 23851 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 693461238510
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 14-0702 A Kr SST NOISELAND MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 14-0702 B Kr SST NOISELAND MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 14-0702 C Kr SST NOISELAND MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 14-0702 D Kr SST NOISELAND MPO
|CMG CD 2385||Joey Bada$$||B4.DA.$$ (CD, Album)||Pro Era, Cinematic Music Group||CMG CD 2385||US||2015|
|CDCOL7565||Joey Bada$$||B4.DA.$$ (CD, Album)||Pro Era, Cinematic Music Group, Sony Music||CDCOL7565||South Africa||2015|
|SICP 4424||Joey Bada$$||B4.DA.$$ (CD, Album)||Pro Era, Cinematic Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.||SICP 4424||Japan||2015|
|none||Joey Bada$$||B4.DA.$$ (17xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Cinematic Music Group, Pro Era, Relentless Records, RED Distribution||none||2015|
|69346123852||Joey Bada$$||B4.DA.$$ (CD, Album)||Pro Era, Cinematic Music Group, Sony Music||69346123852||Europe||2015|