The Chipmunks would like to express special thanks to Ralph Whiteway for driving them to and from the studio. Promotional copies issued with saw mark on spine. The Chipmunks - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be (Cowboys) Chipmunks (LP Version) 3:20. The Chipmunks - I Love A Rainy Night (LP Version) 3:08. The Chipmunks - Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboy (Chipmunks) 3:17. The Chipmunks - Luckenbach, Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love) (LP Version) 3:10. The Chipmunks - The Devil Went Down To Georgia 4:06. The Chipmunks-The Gambler 3:23.
Complete your The Chipmunks collection. referencing Urban Chipmunk, LP, Album, AFL1-4027. I really wanted to like this one but all the tempos are off. B5 "On The Road Again" bpm is SO SLOW!!
White "Chipmunk" label. Recorded at Sound Emporium Studios, Nashville, Tenn. A product of Bagdasarian Productions. TMK(S)(R) by RCA Corporation Made in . Includes a fold-out poster. Brenda Lee appears courtesy of MCA Records. The Chipmunks would like to express special thanks to Ralph Whiteway for driving them to and from the studio. Other Versions (5 of 12) View All. Cat.
The Chipmunks – Urban Chipmunk. Label: RCA International – INTS 5122. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. B2. Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Chipmunks. Written-By – Bruce, Bruce. B3. Coward Of The County. Written-By – Wheeler, Bowling.
The Devil Went Down To Georgia. 2.
Urban Chipmunk was the first country album by Alvin and the Chipmunks, released on February 4, 1981. The title parodies the 1980 movie Urban Cowboy. Urban Chipmunk was released on CD in 1993. For this release, the songs "Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love)" and "Made For Each Other" were deleted and replaced with new songs "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and "Boot Scootin' Boogie"
Features Song Lyrics for The Chipmunks's Urban Chipmunk album. The Chipmunks - Urban Chipmunk Album Lyrics. 1. On the Road Again Lyrics.
Urban Chipmunk is the first album by The Chipmunks that covers country hits. The album was re-released on cassette and CD in 1993 with an alternate track list and alternate cover art. The re-release includes two new songs and a new remix of "I Love a Rainy Night. Thank God I'm a Country Boy" (The Chipmunks feat. The Gambler" (The Chipmunks) - 3:23. Lunchbox" (The Chipmunks feat. Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love)" (The Chipmunks) - 3:07.
Alvin and the Chipmunks. Urban Chipmunk Tracklist. Thank God I'm A Country Boy (Ft. David Seville) Lyrics. The Gambler Lyrics.
A parody of the current country scene inspired by the film Rhinestone Cowboy, The Chipmunks run through a number of the era's biggest hits. Adults might find this irritating, but kids of all ages are sure to love it. Track Listing.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Thank God I'm A Country Boy
Written-By – Sommers*
Written-By – Schlitz*
Featuring [With] – Jerry ReedWritten-By – Bohem*, Diamond*
|A4||Luckenbach, Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love)
Written-By – Emmons*, Moman*
|A5||Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
Written-By – Moman*, Butler*
|B1||I Love A Rainy Night
Written-By – Malloy*, Rabbitt*, Stevens*
|B2||Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Chipmunks
Written-By – Bruce*, Bruce*
|B3||Coward Of The County
Written-By – Wheeler*, Bowling*
|B4||Made For Each Other
Featuring [With] – Brenda LeeWritten-By – Pinkard*, Karman*, Butler*, Bagdasarian*
|B5||On The Road Again
Written-By – Nelson*
- Produced For – Bagdasarian Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – Ross Bagdasarian
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Writers Night Music
- Published By – Karman Ross Music
- Published By – Vogue Music
- Published By – Baby Chick Music
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – DebDave Music, Inc.
- Published By – Briarpatch Music
- Published By – Sugarplum Music Co.
- Published By – Roger Bowling Music
- Published By – Sleepy Hollow Music
- Published By – Willie Nelson Music, Inc.
- Art Direction, Illustration – Rick Detorie
- Backing Vocals [Background Singers] – Bergen White, Buzz Cason, Dennis Wilson
- Coordinator [Album Coordination By] – Dain & DeJoy
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill
- Featuring – Alvin , Simon , Theodore
- Lyrics By [Dialogue And Lyric Changes By] – Janice Karman, Ross Bagdasarian
- Musician – Billy Sanford, Bob "King" Moore*, Buddy Spicher, Hargus "Pig" Robbins*, Jerry Carrigan, Jimmy Capps, Leon Rhodes, Ray Edenton
- Producer – Janice Karman, Larry Butler, Ross Bagdasarian
NotesBlue "Chipmunk" label
Recorded at Sound Emporium Studios, Nashville, Tenn.
© 1981 Ross Bagdasarian.
A product of Bagdasarian Productions.
© 1981 RCA Records, New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
TMK(S)(R) by RCA Corporation
Made in U.S.A.
A1: ©Copyright 1974, 1976 Cherry Lane Music Co.
A2: ©Copyright 1977 Permission given by Don Schlitz, Writers Night Music.
A3, B4: ©Copyright 1981 Karman Ross Music
A4: ©Copyright 1977 Vogue Music & Baby Chick Music c/o The Welk Music Group, Santa Monica, CA.
A5: ©Copyright 1975 by Tree Publishing Co., Inc. and Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
B1: ©Copyright 1980 by DebDave Music, Inc. and Briarpatch Music
B2: ©Copyright 1975 by Tree Publishing Co., Inc. and Sugarplum Music Co.
B3: ©Copyright 1979 Roger Bowling Music & Sleepy Hollow Music.
B5: ©Copyright 1979 Willie Nelson Music, Inc.
Printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
Includes a fold-out poster.
Brenda Lee appears courtesy of MCA Records.
The Chipmunks would like to express special thanks to Ralph Whiteway for driving them to and from the studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): AFL1-4027-A-2S B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Stamped): MASTERFONICS ɪ A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): AFL1 4027B 17 ɪ A1
|AFL1-4027||The Chipmunks||Urban Chipmunk (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA Victor||AFL1-4027||US||1981|
|PL 14027||The Chipmunks||Urban Chipmunk (LP, Album)||RCA||PL 14027||Germany||1981|
|VAL-10346||The Chipmunks||Urban Chipmunk (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||VAL-10346||Australia||1981|
|AFL1-4027||The Chipmunks||Urban Chipmunk (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA Victor||AFL1-4027||Australia||1981|
|INTS 5122||The Chipmunks||Urban Chipmunk (LP, Album)||RCA International||INTS 5122||UK||1981|