This is a breif discription of Michael Ward and his life.
All the singles and albums of MICHAEL WARD, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. Let there be peace on earth (let IT begin with me). Michael ward.
Michael Ward Artist Profile. Michael Ward contact/database details. Artists database Artist ID: 17352. Style: Hymnody Approach: Mainstream Country: United Kingdom. At Cross Rhythms we are constantly working on our artist and music database to make it as complete and comprehensive as possible. However sometimes we do not have full information for an artist and on occasion there may be omissions or mistakes. Bookmark Tell a friend.
Слушайте Michael Ward и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Moonlight Lady - Michael Ward. Peace of Mind - Michael Ward. To Be with You - Michael Ward. Summer Rain - Michael Ward.
Michael Ward is an American guitarist who has played with the bands School of Fish and The Wallflowers. He has also recorded and performed with John Hiatt and Ben Harper. Currently he plays with Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals. In 1989, Ward co-founded the alternative rock band School of Fish with singer-guitarist Josh Clayton-Felt.
Chad Michael Ward is a artist, photographer and filmmaker with over 15 years of experience shooting musicians, celebrities and pretty faces in the urban wilds of Los Angeles. Ward began his long career in the industry in the late 90s as an album cover artist, designing covers for European metal acts like Soilwork, Crest of Darkness, Darkane and Naglfar. In 2002, Ward transitioned into photography, lending his lens to bands like Combichrist, gODHEAD, Fear Factory and more. In 1993, School of Fish released their second album, Human Cannonball, which did not sell as well as their first one and ultimately led to the dissolution of the band a year later. In 1996, Ward was invited by T-Bone Burnett to record guitar parts and background vocals with The Wallflowers as they began working on their second album Bringing Down the Horse, which ultimately became the band's biggest selling album. It also won Ward and the rest of the band a Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group for the single "One Headlight".
Download (PDF). Читать. High Altitude Medicine and Physiology. Michael P. Ward, James S. Milledge, John B. West.
|A1||Let There Be Peace On Earth (Let It Begin With Me)|
|A4||The Exodus Song|
|A5||Climb Every Mountain|
|A6||The Holy City|
|B2||Try To Remember|
|B4||Oh! For The Wings Of A Dove|
|B5||I'll Walk With God|
|B6||May Each Day|
- Published By – Pedro Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cinephonic Music Co., Ltd.
- Published By – Boosey & Co.
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Williamson Music
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Plantagenet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Robbins Music
- Arranged By – Cecil Bolton (tracks: A2, A4 to A6, B2 to B5)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Alyn Ainsworth (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B6)
- Conductor – Geoff Love (tracks: A5, A6, B3, B5), Nick Ingman (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Producer – Norman Newell
- Producer [Assistant] – Gil King
NotesManufactured and Printed in England.
A1: Pedro M. Ltd.
A2: Cinephonic M. Co. Ltd.
A3: Boosey & Co.
A4, B2: Chappell & Co. Ltd.
A5: Williamson M.
A6: Boosey & Hawkes
B1, B3, B4: Plantagenet M.
B5: Warner Bros. M.
B6: Robbins M.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 6308 189.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 6308 189.2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 6308189 1∇//1∇420
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 6308189 2∇//2∇420
|6308189||Michael Ward||Introducing Michael Ward (LP, Album)||Philips||6308189||US||1973|