Co-producer, Sound Designer – Giselher Smekal. Composed By – Smekal (tracks: A2, B3), Zabelka. Engineer – Jean Paul Mouris. Lacquer Cut By – Lt-B-II. Liner Notes – Julian Schönfeld. Photography By – Manfred Winter. Violin, Sound Designer – Mia Zabelka. Produktion Juni/ Juli 1987 im Pulse-Studio, Wien.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Co-producer, Sound Designer. Composed By. Giselher Smekal. Mia Zabelka.
Austrian electric violinist Mia Zabelka, born 1963, studied classical violin and composition in her Vienna hometown. Smekal, born 1945, is both an Austrian contemporary music composer and a free jazz saxophonist with legendary Reform Art Unit free jazz ensemble, with which Zabelka herself played ca 1987-93.
Mia Zabelka is an Austrian contemporary classical composer and sound artist as well as a. .It's already - after 'BRÜCKEN' - the second piece from my debut album "SOMATEME" (in cooperation with G. Smekal), which was put online. Enjoy! MIA ZABELKA & GISELHER SMEKAL - "ströme".
Performer: Mia Zabelka. Album: Somateme - Körperklänge. Mia Zabelka - Somateme - Körperklänge MP3 version. Co-producer, Sound Designer – Giselher Smekal. Produktion Juni/ Juli 1987 im PULSE-Studio, Wien Production June/ July 1987 in PULSE-Studio, Vienna.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Robert Bilek
- Recorded At – Pulse-Studio
- Manufactured By – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – Teldec-Studio, Berlin
- Co-producer, Sound Designer [Klangregie] – Giselher Smekal
- Composed By – Smekal* (tracks: A2, B3), Zabelka*
- Engineer – Jean Paul Mouris
- Lacquer Cut By – Lt-B-II*
- Liner Notes – Julian Schönfeld
- Photography By – Manfred Winter*
- Violin, Sound Designer [Klangregie] – Mia Zabelka
NotesProduktion= Juni/ Juli 1987 im Pulse-Studio / Wien [Production= June/ July 1987 in Pulse-Studio / Vienna]
Hergestellt durch [Manufactured by] Teldec-Press, Germany
This LP includes a 2-sided 12" square info sheet.
The catalog number does not appear on the release.
The Series name is spelled as 'Parallèle' on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 66.24413-01-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 66.24413-01-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): o DMM C-66. 24 413-01-1/2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): DMM o C-66. 24X413-01-2/2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched on both runouts): Lt-B-II
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 8864