The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac is an enhanced compilation album released by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac in 2002 to promote their then-upcoming album Say You Will (2003). It was released as a double album in the US, and as a single disc in the UK. It debuted on the Billboard 200 album chart at number 12 on 2 November 2002 and spent 42 weeks on the chart. It was certified gold on 12 November 2002, platinum on 10 January 2003, and later 4x platinum on 11 September 2018, by the RIAA.
About The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac. The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac is a compilation album by Fleetwood Mac. It was released in 2002 to promote their album Say You Will. The record was released as a single disc in the UK and a double album in the US. The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac Q&A.
Complete your Fleetwood Mac collection. Their most successful album, Rumours from 1977 – that was made by the best known occupation of the Group: Fleetwood, John McVie, Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks – is one of the best-selling albums of all time. Although they never really failed to match that success, the band during the three decades that followed on irregular basis and plates, in different configurations.
Fleetwood Mac The Best Of Fleetwood Mac . Формат: FLAC, tracks, lossless Год выпуска: 1979 Страна: London, England Жанр: Rock, Pop Rock, Classic Rock Продолжительность: 00:44:38 Описание: A1. Oh Well - . 0 A. Формат: FLAC, (image . ue), lossless Год выпуска: 1982 Страна: USA Жанр: Rock, Soft Rock Продолжительность: 03:16:46 Описание: CD Original Album 00 01. Love In Store 02. Can’t Go Back 03.
Features Song Lyrics for Fleetwood Mac's The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac album. Fleetwood Mac - The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac Album. Artist: Fleetwood Mac. Send "Fleetwood Mac" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac. 0.
Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac (2002).
There's a certain relief that this 2016 Rhino reissue of 2002's double-disc set The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac doesn't even attempt to dabble in the early blues work of the Peter Green band, and treats the addition of Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks as ground zero. The two eras of the band don't sit well together, and it's best to isolate them, since those who want the hits don't need to hear the blues
You can get here The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Fleetwood Mac 25 Years: The Chain. Fleetwood Mac The Dance. Fleetwood Mac Rumours. Fleetwood Mac The Best of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac Behind the Mask. Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive. Terry Reid Seed Of Memory. Queen A Night At The Opera.
|1||Go Your Own Way||3:39|
|7||You Make Loving Fun||3:33|
|8||Rhiannon (Single Version)||3:47|
|9||Black Magic Woman||2:51|
|11||Say You Love Me||4:03|
|12||Man Of The World||2:50|
|18||Over My Head (Single Version)||3:07|
|21||Big Love (Live, 1997)||2:47|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Horizon Records
- Copyright (c) – Warner Strategic Marketing
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Record Company – AOL Time Warner
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Remastered At – DigiPrep
- Licensed Through – Sony Music Entertainment Ltd.
- Licensed Through – Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd.
- Licensed Through – Charly Licensing Aps
- Pressed By – Hofa-Media
- Art Direction – Al Quattrocchi, Hugh Brown , Jeff Smith
- Compilation Producer – David McLees, Fleetwood Mac
- Coordinator [Project Assistance] – April Milek, Ken Perry , Randy Perry, Steve Woolard
- Design – Tornado Design
- Liner Notes – David Wild, Sheryl Crow
- Liner Notes [Discographical Annotation] – Gary Peterson
- Liner Notes [Liner Notes Coordination] – Tim Scanlin
- Management – Carl Stubner, Howard Kaufman, Sheryl Louis, Tony Dimitriades
- Management [Business Affairs] – Bob O'Neill
- Management [Creative Services Management] – Maria McKenna
- Performer [Fleetwood Mac] – Christine McVie (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 to 21), Danny Kirwin* (tracks: 6, 12), Jeremy Spencer (tracks: 6, 9, 12), John McVie, Lindsey Buckingham (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 to 21), Mick Fleetwood, Peter Green (tracks: 6, 9, 12), Stevie Nicks (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 to 21)
- Photography By [Booklet: Pg. 6] – Norman Seeff
- Photography By [Booklet: Pgs. 2-5, 7-11] – Herbert Worthington*
- Photography By [Cover: Photo Inside Ball; Booklet: Pgs. 12 & 16] – Sam Emerson
- Photography By [Cover: Photo Of Hand And Ball] – Ron Slenzak
- Photography By [Inlay - Back] – Corbis Outline, Mark Seliger
- Photography By [Inlay - Under Tray] – Neil Zlozower
- Photography By [Photo Research] – Steven P. Gorman
- Producer – Elliot Scheiner (tracks: 21), Fleetwood Mac (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 8, 10 to 12, 15, 16, 18 to 20), Keith Olsen (tracks: 8, 11, 16, 18, 19), Ken Caillat (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 10, 15, 17, 20), Lindsey Buckingham (tracks: 4, 5, 13, 14, 17, 21), Mike Vernon (tracks: 6, 9), Richard Dashut (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 10, 13 to 15, 17, 20)
- Product Manager – Andrea Kinloch
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Supervised By [Editorial Supervision] – Sheryl Farber
- Supervised By [International Project Supervision] – Jennifer Auh, Peter Pasternak
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Bob Maile
- Written-By – Christine McVie (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 11, 18, 20), Eddy Quintela (tracks: 4), John McVie (tracks: 20), Lindsey Buckingham (tracks: 1, 10, 14, 16, 20, 21), Mick Fleetwood (tracks: 20), Peter Green (tracks: 6, 9, 12), Richard Dashut (tracks: 14), Sandy Stewart (tracks: 13), Stevie Nicks (tracks: 3, 8, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20)
NotesPackaged as clear jewel case enclosed by cardboard slip sleeve.
"Albatross" and "Black Magic Woman" ℗ 1968 Blue Horizon Records, Licensed Courtesy Of Sony Music Entertainment Ltd.
"Man Of The World" 1969 Immediate, An Original Immediate Recording.
For UK: Licensed Courtesy of Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd.
For Rest of Europe: Licensed Courtesy of Charly Licensing ApS
This Compilation ℗ 1975, 1977, 1979, 1982, 1987, 1997 & 2002 Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Division of the Warner Music Group, an AOL Time Warner Company.
© 2002 Warner Strategic Marketing. Warner Music Group, an AOL Time Warner Company.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 081227363529
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-73635-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: 8122736352
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL21
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0620
- Label Code: LC 02982
|8122 73635 2||Fleetwood Mac||The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac (CD, Comp, RM)||Reprise Records, Warner Strategic Marketing||8122 73635 2||UK & Europe||2002|
|WTVD 73775||Fleetwood Mac||The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac (2xCD, Comp, Enh)||Reprise Records||WTVD 73775||Canada||2002|
|8122736352||Fleetwood Mac||The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac (CD, Comp, RM)||Reprise Records, Warner Strategic Marketing||8122736352||Australia||2002|
|WTVD 73775||Fleetwood Mac||The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac (2xCD, Comp, Enh, Sli)||Reprise Records||WTVD 73775||Canada||2002|
|CDESP 152||Fleetwood Mac||The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac (2xCD, Comp, Enh, Sli)||Reprise Records||CDESP 152||South Africa||2002|