referencing Little Fictions, Box, Album, Dlx + LP, Album + CD, Album, 5734929. Down to £20 most places, silly money for such a great boxset, the album being this good is just an absolute bonus. Don't wait, just get it! Reply Notify me Helpful. Brilliant Album from Elbow, Brilliant pressing yet again from MPO, apart from a crackly last few seconds on both sides (often happens on their pressings) flat vinyl, glossy and unmarked, ultra quite in-between tracks, did fancy stumping up for the White/Violet Vinyl but i'm a bit confused as to who pressed that, it says MPO but a US Concord records.
Little Fictions is the seventh studio album by English rock band Elbow, released on 3 February 2017 on Polydor Records and Concord Records. Produced by pianist and keyboardist Craig Potter, the album is the band's first without founding drummer Richard Jupp, who had departed from the band the previous year. The album was preceded by the singles, "Magnificent (She Says)", "All Disco" and "Gentle Storm", and features collaborations with The Hallé Orchestra and their choir.
Little Fictions' embodies a master sample of 'We Free Kings' by Ginger Baker's Air Force licensed courtesy of Polydor Records a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd. Published by P E Baker (Music) Ltd. All Rights administered by Warner/Chappell Music International Ltd and a sample of 'Elephant Strut' by Maker licensed courtesy of Marco Jacobo. Some releases issued with black rectangular sticker with white text on shrinkwrap: 'The New Album From Elbow Includes The Singles Magnificent (She Says) & Gentle Storm'.
Released February 2, 2017. Little Fictions Tracklist. 1. Magnificent (She Says) Lyrics.
Little Fictions (2017) - download mp3 or listen online. Little Fictions (2017) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Little Fictions (2017).
Little Fictions" lyrics. A muffled battle cry across the kitchen table Bridges up portcullis down and round the Tower of Babel I'm babbling in my dreams of blue berserkers coming at me Eyes and tongues and rusty knives And God almighty laughing at me From a fat boy fishing chair I wake to find you laughing there It's nice to know how much you. care Decided I should spend my life with you. We protect our little fictions Like it's all we are Little wilderness mementos But there's only you and me here Fire breathing Hold tight Waiting for the original miracle.
Ever-reliable Mancunians serve up another album that’s as warming as the morning’s fourth whisky. It’s unfortunate that the cover art for Elbow’s seventh album reflects the cartoonish sci-fi aesthetic of 2016 video game No Man’s Sky, a near-endless virtual universe of 18 quintillion planets that many gamers found to be a repetitive and dreary façade of stratospheric enormity
|1||Magnificent (She Says)|
|3||Trust The Sun|
|5||Head For Supplies|
|6||Firebrand & Angel|
- Produced At – Blueprint Studios
- Mixed At – Blueprint Studios
- Recorded At – Blueprint Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Studios
- Arranged By [Strings] – Guy Garvey (tracks: 1, 10), Mark Potter (tracks: 1), Nick Ingman (tracks: 1, 10)
- Backing Vocals – London Contemporary Voices (tracks: 4, 5, 6), The Hallé Ancoats Community Choir (tracks: 7)
- Backing Vocals [London Contemporary Voices] – Kate Westall (tracks: 4, 5, 6), Marit Røkeberg (tracks: 4, 5, 6), Sian O'Gorman (tracks: 4, 5, 6)
- Bass – Pete Turner
- Cello – Clare Rowe (tracks: 1, 10), David Petri (tracks: 1, 10), Jane Hallett (tracks: 1, 10), Nicholas Trygstad* (tracks: 1, 10)
- Design – Stuart Hardie
- Double Bass – Bea Schirmer* (tracks: 1, 10), Dan Storer* (tracks: 1, 10)
- Drum Programming – Craig Potter (tracks: 2, 7)
- Drums – Alex Reeves (tracks: 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10)
- Drums, Percussion – Alex Reeves (tracks: 1)
- Engineer – Danny Evans
- Guitar – Mark Potter
- Illustration – Robert Frank Hunter
- Keyboards – Craig Potter
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Music By – Elbow
- Music Director [Choir] – Stuart Overington (tracks: 7)
- Other [Kindling] – Craig Potter (tracks: 10)
- Producer, Mixed By – Craig Potter
- Score [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Nick Ingman (tracks: 1, 10)
- Strings – Hallé Orchestra (tracks: 1, 10)
- Viola – Chris Emerson (tracks: 1, 10), Julian Mottram (tracks: 1, 10), Martin Schäfer (tracks: 1, 10), Rob Criswell (tracks: 1, 10)
- Violin – Caroline Abbott (tracks: 1, 10), Hannah Smith (tracks: 1, 10), John Gralak (tracks: 1, 10), John Purton (tracks: 1, 10), Julia Hanson (tracks: 1, 10), Nicola Clark (tracks: 1, 10), Paulette Bayley (tracks: 1, 10), Philippa Hayes (tracks: 1, 10), Sarah Ewins (tracks: 1, 10), Tiberiu Buta (tracks: 1, 10), Victor Hayes (tracks: 1, 10)
- Violin [Leader] – Lyn Fletcher (tracks: 1, 10)
- Vocals – Guy Garvey
- Words By – Guy Garvey
NotesReplica from original EU CD release, includes 16-pages booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02557 22720 8
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC [Universal Logo] 5722720 25 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
|5723497||Elbow||Little Fictions (LP, Album)||Polydor||5723497||UK & Europe||2017|
|CRE00376||Elbow||Little Fictions (CD, Album)||Concord Records||CRE00376||US||2017|
|5734929||Elbow||Little Fictions (Box, Album, Dlx + LP, Album + CD, Album)||Polydor||5734929||UK||2017|
|5722720||Elbow||Little Fictions (CD, Album)||Polydor||5722720||Europe||2017|
|CRE00377, CRE00424||Elbow||Little Fictions (LP, Album, Whi)||Concord Records, Concord Records||CRE00377, CRE00424||US||2017|