Come On Over is the third studio album recorded by Canadian country music singer Shania Twain. It was released on November 4, 1997. It became the best-selling country music album, the best-selling studio album by a female act, and the best selling album by a Canadian. It is the eighth best-selling album in the United States, and sixteenth best-selling album in the United Kingdom.
Complete your Shania Twain collection. Come On Over (CD, Album, Club). Come On Over (International Version) (CD, Album, RE). Mercury, Universal.
Come On Over Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:58. Прослушать Скачать 02:54. Come on Over (In the Style of Shania Twain). Прослушать Скачать 02:57. Come On Over (Made Popular By Shania Twain). Прослушать Скачать 02:59. Come On Over (Originally Performed By Shania Twain). Прослушать Скачать 03:00. 15-If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask! (Альбом-"Come On Over (International)"-1999). Прослушать Скачать 02:55. Shania Twain (Come On Over 1997). Прослушать Скачать 03:37.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Rock music Pop music Folk, World, & Country music. Released at: This album was released on the label Mercury (catalog number 088-170 123-2). This album was released in 1999 year.
Listen free to Shania Twain – Come On Over (International Version) (You're Still the One, When and more). Come On Over is the third studio album recorded by Canadian singer Shania Twain. It became the world's best-selling country music album and the best-selling studio album ever released by a female artist in any genre. To date, the album has sold 39 million copies worldwide, with nearly 16 million of those being sold in the United States alone, and in the UK it has sold over . million.
Features Song Lyrics for Shania Twain's Come On Over (International Version) album. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) Lyrics. 9. Come On Over Lyrics. 10. Black Eyes, Blue Tears Lyrics. 11. Honey, I'm Home Lyrics. 12. I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life) Lyrics. 13. You're Still the One Lyrics.
Album · 1997 · 16 Songs. Black Eyes, Blue Tears (International Mix). 5. I Won't Leave You Lonely (International Mix). 6. I'm Holdin' on to Love (To Save My Life). 7. Come on Over (International Mix). 8. You've Got a Way (International Mix).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||You're Still The One||3:33|
|3||From This Moment On
Guest, Vocals – Bryan White
|4||Black Eyes, Blue Tears
Mixed By – Olle Romo
|5||I Won't Leave You Lonely||4:06|
|6||I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)||3:26|
|7||Come On Over||2:54|
|8||You've Got A Way
Mixed By – Olle Romo
|9||Whatever You Do! Don't!||3:48|
|10||Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
Mixed By – Olle Romo
|11||Love Gets Me Every Time||3:33|
|12||Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)||3:34|
|13||That Don't Impress Me Much
Mixed By – Olle Romo
|14||Honey, I'm Home||3:33|
|15||If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask!
Mixed By – Olle Romo
|16||Rock This Country!||4:26|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Record Company – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Loon Echo, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Out Of Pocket Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Recorded At – Masterfonics Tracking Room
- Recorded At – Masterfonics
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Glenn Gould Studio
- Recorded At – GBT Studio
- Recorded At – Seventeen Grand Recording
- Recorded At – Sven Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Barrier Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Art Direction, Design – March Tenth, Inc.
- Backing Vocals [All Background Vocals] – Mutt , Shania*
- Booking – Ron Baird
- Booking [Agency] – CAA*
- Engineer – Bob Bullock, Brian Tankersley, Jeff Balding, Mike Carroll
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mark Hagen, Mark Stewart , Sandy Jenkins, Tim Waters
- Management – Allison Oscar, Barbara Carr , Jan Stabile, Jon Landau, Jon Landau Management, Michaele Ward
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By – Mike Shipley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16)
- Musician, Accordion – Joey Miskulin
- Musician, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Nylon String Guitars], Electric Guitar [Electric Riff], Rhythm Guitar – Biff Watson
- Musician, Arranged By [Strings Arranged], Strings [Performed By] – Carl Marsh , David Hamilton
- Musician, Drums – Paul Leim
- Musician, Electric Bass, Bass [Fretless Bass] – Joe Chemay
- Musician, Electric Guitar [Electric Riff], Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [All Guitar Textures], Talkbox, Twelve-String Guitar [Electric 12-String], Guitar [Wa-Wa], Bass [6-String Bass], Sitar [Electric Sitar], Soloist [Solos] – Dann Huff
- Musician, Electric Guitar [Lix], Soloist [Solos] – Brent Mason
- Musician, Fiddle – Larry Franklin, Rob Hajacos, Stuart Duncan
- Musician, Fiddle [Gang Fiddles] – Bow Bros
- Musician, Fiddle [Gang Fiddles], Performer [By The "Bow Bros"] – Aubrey Haynie, Glen Duncan, Joe Spivey, Rob Hajacos
- Musician, Mandolin – Eric Silver
- Musician, Organ, Synthesizer, Piano [Acoustic Piano] – Arthur Stead
- Musician, Pedal Steel Guitar – John Hughey
- Musician, Pedal Steel Guitar, Soloist, Steel Guitar [Steel Solo], Lap Steel Guitar, Soloist [Solo] – Bruce Bouton
- Musician, Pedal Steel Guitar, Steel Guitar [Cosmic Steel], Soloist [Solo] – Paul Franklin
- Musician, Piano [Acoustic Piano] – Michael O'Martian*
- Musician, Piano [Acoustic Piano], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Jarvis
- Musician, Piano [Acoustic Piano], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ – John Hobbs
- Musician, Slide Guitar – Larry Byrom
- Photography By [Back of CD Booklet Photography] – Timothy White
- Photography By [Black & White Photography for Timothy White Photography] – Gus Phillipas
- Photography By [Cover & Inlay Photography] – George Holz
- Producer – Robert John "Mutt" Lange*
- Programmed By [All Programming], Engineer [Pro-Tools], Sequenced By [Sequencing], Edited By, Other [That Extra Swedish Swing] – The Excellent Olle Romo*
- Programmed By [Assistant Programming] – James Somberg, Jay Alvarez
- Programmed By [Pre-Production Programming] – Bjorn Thorsrud
- Programmed By [Programmer], Engineer – Olle Romo
- Songwriter – Lange*, Twain*
- Technician [The Consistent Assistant/Tech Maintenance/"The Food Dude"/TLC], Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Rob De Groff*
NotesPackaged in a standard jewel case with a 16 page booklet.
℗ 1998, 1999 & © 1999 Mercury Records, a division of PolyGram Records, Inc.
Distributed by Universal Music and Distribution, Inc.
© 1999 Mercury Records, a Universal Music company
Printed in U.S.A.
Made In U.S.A.
All songs © 1997 Universal - Songs of PolyGram Int'l, Inc./Loon Echo Inc (BMI); Out Of Pocket Productions Ltd., all rights on behalf of Out Of Pocket Productions Ltd. controlled by Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP) for the U.S. and Canada.
Trax recorded at Masterfonics Tracking Room (Nashville, TN)
Additional recording at:
Masterfonics (Nashville, TN)
Emerald Sound Studios (Nashville, TN)
Glenn Gould Studio (Toronto, Canada)
GBT Studio (Nashville, TN)
Seventeen Grand Recording (Nashville, TN)
Sven Studios (Mamaroneck, NY)
Sound Barrier Studios (New York, NY)
Mastered at Masterfonics (Nashville, TN)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 088-170 123-2 2
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0370
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0389
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): IFPI L006 088 170 1232R1 [email protected] V
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): IFPI L006 088 170 1232R1 [email protected] AW
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Mould Stamp): MADE IN USA BY PMDC IFPI 0370
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Mould Stamp): MADE IN USA BY PMDC IFPI 0389
- Rights Society: BMI/ASCAP
- Other (Front Cover Sticker): 088170123-2 ST01
|314-536 003-2||Shania Twain||Come On Over (CD, Album)||Mercury||314-536 003-2||US||1997|
|558 000-2||Shania Twain||Come On Over (CD, Album)||Mercury||558 000-2||Australia||1998|
|170 081-2||Shania Twain||Come On Over (CD, Album, RE)||Mercury||170 081-2||Brazil||1999|
|170 081-2||Shania Twain||Come On Over (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Mercury||170 081-2||Brazil||Unknown|
|170 081-2||Shania Twain||Come On Over (CD, Album, Uni)||Mercury||170 081-2||UK & Europe||1999|