The market place - wynton marsalis & the lincoln jazz center orchestra. The sun is gonna shine (2) - wynton marsalis & the lincoln jazz center orchestra. The Lord's Prayer (feat. 01. "Acknowledgement" - Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis - Album: "A Love Supreme" (2003). 2/3's Adventure - Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra With Wynton Marsalis.
Recorded at Masonic Grand Lodge, NY on December 20, 1998 "Big Train" was commissioned by Jazz At Lincoln Center and premiered on March 19, 1998 at Alice Tully Hall. Matrix, Runout: S0698602000-0101 12 A1. Label Code: LC00162. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552.
The Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra is an American big band and jazz orchestra led by Wynton Marsalis. The Orchestra is part of Jazz at Lincoln Center, a performing arts organization in New York City. In 1988 the Orchestra was formed as an outgrowth of its concert series, Classical Jazz, with David Berger conducting.
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis- Jump for Joy. Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis- Mendizorrotza Swing. Terence Blanchard, Branford Marsalis Quartet, Denzel Washington, Wesley Snipes- Mo'better blues soundtrack(1990) - Pop Top 40. Lincoln Brewster- Do You Hear What I Hear. Abbey Lincoln- Love What You Doin. Ed Lincoln- Bala-Bala-Cue. Линкольн Для Адвоката (The Lincoln Lawyer) -ost- - 2011- Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx - Nightcall. Rick Trevino- Hot Rod Lincoln.
|3||Union Pacific Big Bay||5:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D130793
- Alto Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone, Clarinet – Wessel Anderson*
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Walter Blanding Jr.*
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Victor Goines
- Art Direction – Kiku
- Bass – Rodney Whitaker
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Dennis Jeter
- Design – Risa Noah
- Drums – Herlin Riley
- Engineer [2nd, Recording] – Aaron Spencer
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Jesse Eaton
- Engineer [Recording, Mixing] – Patrick Smith
- Guitar, Banjo – Doug Wamble
- Liner Notes – Stanley Crouch, Wynton Marsalis
- Mastered By – John Matousek
- Percussion – Roland Guerrero
- Photography By [Interior] – Lee Crum
- Photography By [Jasper] – Arnold Turner
- Piano – Farid Barron
- Producer – Delfeayo Marsalis
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Piccolo Flute, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Flute – Ted Nash
- Soprano Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Joe Temperley
- Trombone – Ronald Westray, Wayne Goodman
- Trombone, Tuba – Wycliffe Gordon
- Trumpet – Marcus Printup, Riley Mullins, Ryan Kisor, Seneca Black, Wynton Marsalis
NotesRecorded at Masonic Grand Lodge, NY on December 20, 1998
"Big Train" was commissioned by Jazz At Lincoln Center and premiered on March 19, 1998 at Alice Tully Hall.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other: CTDP 097367
|CK 69860||Wynton Marsalis & The Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra||Wynton Marsalis & The Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra - Big Train (CD, Album)||Columbia, Sony Classical||CK 69860||US||1999|
|CK 69860, 0698602000||Wynton Marsalis & The Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra||Wynton Marsalis & The Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra - Big Train (CD, Album)||Columbia, Sony Classical||CK 69860, 0698602000||Europe||1999|
|none||Wynton Marsalis||Big Train (CD, Album, Promo)||Sony||none||US||1999|