Suspicion" is the fourth and final single released by . from their album Up. Unlike previous singles from Up, "Suspicion" was the only single from the album not to chart. A live version of the song, recorded at Toast Studios in San Francisco, CA 1998, was released as a B-side to the second single from Up, "Lotus", released the following year and peaked at on the UK Singles Chart. This version was included in the German releases of the CD. "Suspicion" (Album Version).
Lyrics to "Suspicion" song by . Now my suspicion's on the rise I have known, I have known your kind . Can't you see I need Nothing too deep. Imagination come alive Suspicion Tonight, I'll dream tonight. The lights, the drinks. Let the music carry you away. My eyes are blurred My sights are limited Am I sensing a familiar twinge? Please don't speak Make me think It's all too deep.
from their album Up. UK CD single 1. UK CD single 2. References.
Suspicion" is the fourth and final single released by .
Suspicion (Pomus song) - Suspicion is a hit song written written by Italian lyricists Ernesto and . de Curtis in 1911 with the English lyrics written by Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman. Song Dynasty - This article is about the Northern and Southern Song Dynasties. For the Southern Dynasty, see Liu Song Dynasty.
|1||Suspicion (Album Version)||5:36|
|2||Electrolite (As Performed On BBC's 'Later' With Jools Holland)||3:58|
|3||Man On The Moon (As Performed On BBC's 'Later' With Jools Holland)||5:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Published By – Temporary Music
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Recorded At – La Casa Del Elefante
- Recorded At – Toast Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Artwork [Packaging] – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Engineer [Live Audio] – Joe O'Herlihy (tracks: 2, 3)
- Mixed By – Charlie Francis (tracks: 2, 3), Pat McCarthy (tracks: 1)
- Musician [Additional] – BJ Cole, Barrett Martin, Joey Waronker, Ken Stringfellow, Scott McCaughey
- Producer – Pat McCarthy, R.E.M.
- Supervised By – Mike Felton (tracks: 2, 3)
- Written-By – Berry* (tracks: 2, 3), Stipe*, Mills*, Buck*
NotesTracks 2 & 3 performed on BBC's 'Later' with Jools Holland, on 27 October 1998.
From the Warner Bros. album 'UP'
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093624471127
- Label Code: LC 00392
- Matrix / Runout: 936244711-2 06/99
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0574
|9362 44717-2||R.E.M.||Suspicion (CD, Single)||Warner Bros. Records||9362 44717-2||Germany||1999|
|W488CD, 9362 44711-2||R.E.M.||Suspicion (CD, Maxi)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W488CD, 9362 44711-2||UK & Europe||1999|
|none||R.E.M.||Suspicion (CDr, Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||none||Europe||1999|
|W488CDDJ, PR01438||R.E.M.||Suspicion (CD, Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W488CDDJ, PR01438||Europe||1999|
|5439 16940-9, W488CDX||R.E.M.||Suspicion (CD, Mini, Single)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||5439 16940-9, W488CDX||UK||1999|