Complete your Average White Band collection.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
Following the crossover success of the band's self-titled debut and subsequent Cut the Cake, Person to Person presented the six-piece R&B/funk act stretching out on most of its hits. Lead vocalists Alan Gorrie and Hamish Stuart switch between guitar and bass chores throughout, and drive the opening title track and "Cut the Cake.
Album AWB. Person To Person Lyrics. Telephone line, bad connection And I'm half asleep Makin' conversation with you should be easy But it ain't Wish you could be with me There would be no problem Our communication's bad And I want to see you again. Person to person, face to face Person to person, one to one Person to person, touching hands Person to person, that's what love demands
Features Song Lyrics for Average White Band's Person to Person album. 5. Cut the Cake Lyrics. Average White Band Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Average White Band Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Person To Person
Written-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*, Duncan*, McIntyre*, McIntosh*, Ball*
|A2||Cut The Cake
Written-By – Gorrie*, White*, McIntosh*
|A3||If I Ever Lose This Heaven
Written-By – Ware*, Sawyer*
Written-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*
Written-By – Gorrie*, White*
|C1||I'm The One||4:35|
|C2||Pick Up The Pieces||18:06|
|D1||Love Your Life||4:50|
|D2||School Boy Crush||7:25|
|D3||I Heard It Through The Grapevine||9:02|
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Recorded At – The Spectrum, Philadelphia
- Recorded At – Syria Mosque, Pittsburgh
- Recorded At – The Coliseum, Cleveland
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Gothic Print Finishers Ltd.
- Made By – Gothic Print Finishers Ltd.
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Engineered At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Engineered At – Fedco Audio Labs
- Engineered At – Atlantic Studios
- Alto Saxophone, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Roger Ball
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Peter Corriston
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Ferrone
- Engineer [Assisting Engineers] – Bob Dixon*, David Hewitt, Fred Ehrhardt, Norman Mershon, Randy Mason, Tom Arrison
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Gene Paul
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Onnie McIntyre
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Bass, Guitar – Alan Gorrie
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Bass – Hamish Stuart
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Photography – Gary Smith, Marco Algax
- Photography By – Bruce McCaskill, Chuck Pulin, Ian Spiers, Lee Marshall
- Producer – Arif Mardin
- Tenor Saxophone – Malcolm (Molly) Duncan*
- Typography [Lettering] – Miguel
NotesRecorded live @ Tower Theatre & The Spectrum, PA. and The Syria Mosque, Pittsburgh & The Coliseum, Cleveland.
A1, A2, B1, B2: Island Music
A3, A4: Rondor Music
|SD 2-1002||Average White Band||Person To Person (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||SD 2-1002||US||1976|
|ATL 60127||Average White Band||Person To Person (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||ATL 60127||Germany||1976|
|REP 4462-WE||Average White Band||Person To Person (2xCD, Album, RE)||Repertoire Records||REP 4462-WE||Germany||1994|
|K460127||Average White Band||Person To Person (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||K460127||UK||1976|
|518721 2||Average White Band||Person To Person (2xCD, Album, RE)||Columbia||518721 2||UK||2005|