Between The Flesh And Divine" is a beautiful little gem. Asia Minor is one of those obscure and unfairly underrated from Europe, that have incredible potential and talent, technically speaking, and even with enormous songwriting talent. Released in 1981, the same year of the release of the enormous "Moving Pictures", so of course this was left in the shadow of the gigantic Rush masterpiece. Top notch second album named Between flesh and divine from this Turkish-France band Asia Minor issued in 1981, and what an album this is for that period, really this kick ass all the way from start to finish. Imagine you listen to Camel in their most inventive period with some turkish influences, overtones that in the end fits perfectly in the symphonic prog atmosphere.
Complete your Asia Minor collection. another great prog album but sadly they came too late, and labels' interest in prog was on the wane. There are too many great prog bands like this that came too late into the game, and missed out on the five album record deals that labels were handing out like candy to any half-way decent prog band that came around in 1969 or 70. Reply Notify me Helpful. Cat. is BELLE 091518 on obi, disc and insert; BELLE091518 on front cover. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L244. Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011.
Band Name Asia Minor. Album Name Between Flesh and Divine. Music StyleSymphonic Prog. Members owning this album2.
Listen free to Asia Minor – Between Flesh and Divine (Nightwind, Northern Lights and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Album · 1980 · 6 Songs. See All. Northern Lights. Between Flesh and Divine - EP 1981.
|5||Lost In A Dream Yell||7:42|
- Recorded At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Mixed At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Made By – SNA
- Artwork [Art], Layout – Alain Robert
- Drums, Percussion – Lionel Beltrami
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Bruno Permane*
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Emmanuel Guiot*
- Executive-Producer [Re-release Executive Production] – Alain Robert, Bernard Gueffier, Francis Grosse
- Guitar [Guitars], Flute – Eril Tekeli
- Keyboards, Bass – Robert Kempler
- Liner Notes – 三輪岳志
- Liner Notes [Biography] – Francis Grosse
- Lyrics By – Eril Tekeli (tracks: 1 to 5), Setrak Bakirel (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Music By, Arranged By, Producer [Produced By] – Asia Minor
- Voice, Guitar [Guitars], Bass, Cover [Cover Art], Design – Setrak Bakirel
NotesAll titles by Bakirel/Tekeli.
Recorded and mixed at Studios de la Grande Armée, Paris, July 1980.
Made in France
Japanese release with obi and 8-page booklet written in Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: FG BG 4035 09029609
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L600
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1A18
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|WAM 101||Asia Minor||Between Flesh And Divine (LP, Album)||W.A.M.||WAM 101||France||1980|
|RSLN 061||Asia Minor||Between Flesh And Divine (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Symphony||RSLN 061||Brazil||2009|
|SRML 3005||Asia Minor||Between Flesh And Divine (LP, RE)||Si-Wan Records||SRML 3005||South Korea||1992|
|FGBG 4035.AR||Asia Minor||Between Flesh And Divine (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Musea||FGBG 4035.AR||France||Unknown|
|FGBG 4035.AR||Asia Minor||Between Flesh And Divine (CD, Album, RE)||Musea||FGBG 4035.AR||France||1991|