I’m not sure how these things ended up here, but there are numerous taxidermied animals in this abandoned orphanage. It doesn’t seem like the best place to store such things.
Wax Mannequin – No Safe Home. The 2012 release from Wax Mannequin. The methodical ascent of Canadian psych-folk- phenom Wax Mannequin continues with his sixth full-length release ‘No Safe Home. The Zunior Music Label proudly presents Saxon, the brand new album from Hamilton, Ontario’s Wax Mannequin. A tireless and talented iconoclast, Wax Mannequin is a maniacal force of nature and Saxon, his fifth full-length album, is his crowning achievement. Following up the critical acclaim of 2007’s Orchard & Ire, Wax returns to his gritty psych-folk roots on Saxon, all the while giving new appreciation for the versatility of a classical guitar.
This album has an average beat per minute of 141 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/204 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album.
Wax Mannequin is the stage name of Chris Adeney, a Canadian indie rock singer-songwriter. Sites: Twitter, waxmannequin.
|2||End of Me|
|8||Pieces of Bird|
|9||Grownups Never Lie|
|10||Small Living Things|
|11||Everything And Everyone|
|12||Something To Hide|
- Recorded At – The House of Miracles
- Engineered At – The House of Miracles
- Manufactured By – Music Manufacturing Services – MM-C0-08202-01-G2
- Bass – Mark Raymond
- Co-producer, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Wax Mannequin
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Engineer – Andy Magoffin
- Cover – Lee Stringle
- Design – Chris Host
- Keyboards – Mike Bonnell (tracks: 3, 5, 8-9, 12)
- Percussion – Aidan Campbell
- Photography By – Stephanie Bell
- Vocals – Heather Aggus Adeney (tracks: 8, 10, 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 23339 13402 6
- Matrix / Runout: MM-C0-08202-01-G2