Pierpoljak – Je Fais C'Que J' Veux. Label: Barclay – 549 386-2. Format: CD, Album, Enhanced. Having recorded in Jamaica under the eye very notified of Clive Hunt (having notably worked with Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff), the album becomes disc of platinum. Two years later, Pierpoljak comes back with "Je Fais C'Que J'Veux". With Clive Hunt, they did not change our manner of working", he explains. New knack, it is that all musicians were in the control room and constructed music directly on my melodies.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Barclay (catalog number 549 386-1). This album was released in 2000 year. The album included the following session artists: Accordion.
Je fais c'que j'veux. Je fais c'que j'veux Tracklist.
Artists Pierpoljak Je fais c'que j'veux. Je fais c'que j'veux. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Je fais c'que j'veux.
Pierpoljak - Je Fais C'Que J'Veux. Quality: 128 Kbits/sec. Bitrate (quality): 128. mp3. 1. Dépareillé.
Je Fais C'Que J'Veux (3:38). Overview (current section).
|4||Un Hiver Au Soleil||3:40|
|7||Né Dans Les Rues De Paris||4:09|
|8||Je Fais C' Que J' Veux||3:38|
|9||Monsieur Le Gros, Gras, Grand||3:58|
|10||Cranes Du Mitan||4:07|
|11||Pareil Ici Là-Bas||3:54|
|12||Ils Ne M'Auront Jamais||3:57|
- Accordion – Jean Corti (tracks: A7)
- Acoustic Guitar – Earl "Chinna" Smith (tracks: A1, A3,)
- Arranged By – Clive Hunt
- Backing Vocals – Brian Gold (tracks: A1 to A7, B2), Canic Agard (tracks: B2), Clive Hunt (tracks: B2, B3), JC Lodge (tracks: A1, A3, A4), Pam Hall (tracks: A), Sharon Forrester (tracks: A2, A5 to A7), Tony Gold (tracks: B2, B3)
- Bass – Glen Browne (tracks: B5), Michael Fletcher (tracks: A7, B2, B7), Strickland Stone (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1, B3, B4, B6)
- Drums – Desi Jones* (tracks: B7), Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1 to B4, B6), Paul Kastick (tracks: A2, A7), Wayne Clarke (tracks: B5)
- Drums [Rasta] – Clive Hunt (tracks: B2), Michael "Enkrumah" Henry (tracks: B2)
- Guitar – Andrew Simpson* (tracks: B5), Winston Bowen* (tracks: A2, A7, B2), Wayne Armond
- Horns – Dean Frazer* (tracks: A6)
- Keyboards – Christopher Birch (tracks: A1 to A8, B5, B6), Clive Hunt (tracks: A1, A4, B2), Lloyd Denton (tracks: A2, B2), Robbie Lyn (tracks: A3 to A6, B1, B6)
- Mastered By – Pompon*
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Shane Brown
- Percussion – Alvin Haughton (tracks: A to B4, B6, B7), Clive Hunt (tracks: A4, B2, B3, B7), Uziah "Sticky" Thompson (tracks: B5)
- Sampler [Mpc 2000xl] – Rohan Dwyer (tracks: B7)
- Saxophone – Dean Frazer* (tracks: A3 to A5)
- Saxophone, Trumpet – David Madden (tracks: A6)
- Trombone – Everard Gale* (tracks: B6)
NotesMade in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31454 93862 4
|549 386-4||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (Cass, Album)||Barclay||549 386-4||Netherlands||2000|
|549 386-2||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (CD, Album, Enh)||Barclay||549 386-2||France||2000|
|549 386-4||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (Cass, Album)||Barclay||549 386-4||France||2000|
|549 386-1||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (2xLP)||Barclay||549 386-1||Europe||2000|
|549 386-2||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||Barclay||549 386-2||France||2000|