Written-By – Hammond. A2. Shoeman The Human. Written-By – Buckmaster. Chris Barber's Travelling Band. Get Rolling! (2xLP, Album).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. This album was released on the label Intercord (catalog number 28 769-8 Z/1-2). Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. Chris Barber's Travelling Band listen to online.
A1 Get Rolling A2 Showman The Human A3 Bone And Bread A4 Long Time Travellin B1 Everybody Knows B2 Spanish Castles B3 London Blue's B4 I'm Gunna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Fiver B5 Corrina Run C1 New York Town Blues C2 Shout 'Em Aunt Tillie C3. Sweet As Bear Meat D1 Jeeps Blues D2 Ubava Zabava. Title (Format) Label Category Country Year.
More albums of Chris Barber's Travelling Band: Get Rolling! Get Rolling! Genre is Jazz Blues. This album was released on the label Polydor (catalog number 2683 001). This album was released in 1971 year. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Find mp3 free Chris Barber Travelling. A3. I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate. A5. Precious Lord, Take My Hand.
Get Rolling! is a dixieland music album recording by CHRIS BARBER released in 1971 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Filed under Dixieland By CHRIS BARBER. Chris Barber's Travelling Band 'Get Rolling!' - Offered from a private collector. CHRIS BARBER - Get Rolling - Ex Con Double LP Record. Chris Barber's Travelling Band - Get Rolling DLP
Musician: Chris Barber's Travelling Band. Chris Barber's Travelling Band - Get Rolling! MP3 album ZIP archive. 11874 downloads at 25 mb/s. Chris Barber's Travelling Band - Get Rolling! FLAC album ZIP archive. 2422 downloads at 22 mb/s.
Chris Barber's Travelling Band. Album's title: Get Rolling. 1547 downloads at 22 mb/s. Showman The Human. A4. Long Time Travellin.
|A2||Shoeman The Human||4:51|
|A3||Bone And Bread||6:47|
|A4||Long Time Travellin'||3:13|
|B4||I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Fiver||3:46|
|C1||New York Town Blues||3:25|
|C2||Shout 'Em Aunt Tillie||6:01|
|C3||Sweet As Bear Meat||10:12|
- Printed By – Druckhaus Maack KG
- Alto Saxophone – John Crocker (tracks: B1 to D2)
- Banjo – Stu Morrison (tracks: B1 to D2)
- Bass – Jackie Flavelle (tracks: B1 to D2)
- Bass Guitar – Jackie Flavelle
- Cello – Paul Buckmaster (tracks: A2)
- Clarinet – John Crocker
- Design [Sleeve] – Hamish & Gustav
- Drums – Colin Allen (tracks: A2), Colin Davy* (tracks: A1, A3, A4), Graham Burbridge* (tracks: B1 to D2)
- Guitar – John Slaughter (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to D2), Steve Hammond (tracks: A1, A3)
- Percussion – Colin Allen (tracks: A2)
- Photography By [Cover] – Barry Burtonwood
- Photography By [Liner] – Lynton Money
- Piano – Peter Robinson (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Producer – Colin Caldwell (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4, C3, D2), Pete Robinson* (tracks: B5), Steve Hammond (tracks: A2, A4, C1, C2, D1)
- Tenor Saxophone – John Crocker (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Trombone – Chris Barber
- Trumpet – Pat Halcox
- Vocals – Chris Barber, Stu Morrison (tracks: B1 to D2)
Notesyellow label. "Black Lion" at circle above the center, "Intercord" very small at the bottom
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - stamped): A-0440 A-1 C3A Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - stamped): A-0440 B3/C3A Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - stamped): A-0441 A1/C3A Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - stamped): A-0441 B1/C3A Made in Germany