Jazz Members Big Band. May Day. Sea Breeze 2014.
Artist: Jazz Members Big Band Title: May Day Genre: Jazz Type: New - LP Label: Sea Breeze Catalog ID: SB 2014 Country: USA Our ID: 140175. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jazz Members Big Band. Diggin' In. 9 tracks. Hmm, it looks like we don't know anything about this artist! Can you help out? Do you have any photos of this artist?
Help improve the Jazz Members Big Band page. All About Jazz musician pages are maintained by musicians, publicists and trusted members like you. Interested? Tell us why you would like to improve the Jazz Members Big Band musician page.
Listen to Jazz Members Big Band Radio featuring songs from Diggin' In free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Jazz Members Big Band. Станции, на которых звучит Jazz Members Big Band. Jazz901 Swing & Blues Radio. Now Playing: Count Basie - Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie.
To The Top. Contribute to Jazz Members Big Band. Popular albums by this artist. See all albums. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Kim RichmondSoloist – David Urban, Joel Spencer , Randy SalmanWritten-By – Tadd Dameron
Soloist – Art Davis , Brian Sanders , John Campbell Written-By – Robert Morgan
Conductor – Jeff LindbergSoloist – Edward Petersen*, John Campbell Written-By, Arranged By – Jim Knapp
|A4||A Patchwork Blue
Soloist – Brian Ripp, Scott BentallWritten-By, Soloist – Shabda Nur*
|B1||Hello Young Lovers
Arranged By – Kim RichmondFeaturing – Larry McCabeWritten-By – Rodgers And Hammerstein*
Soloist – John Campbell , Tom TrinkaWritten-By, Soloist – Shabda Nur*
|B3||I'm Glad There Is You
Arranged By – Jim KnappConductor – Jeff LindbergSoloist – Art Davis , Brian RippWritten-By – Jimmy Dorsey
Soloist – Brian Wheeler, Joel Spencer , Steve Jensen Written-By – Franz Roehmann
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sea Breeze Record Company
- Copyright (c) – Sea Breeze Record Company
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Acme Recording Studios, Chicago, IL
- Alto Saxophone – Larry Gianneschi (tracks: B1)
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Randy Salman (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Tom Trinka
- Baritone Saxophone – Barry Winograd (tracks: B1), Brian Ripp (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Bass – Dan DeLorenzo
- Bass Trombone – Michael Young
- Celesta – Jeff Lindberg (tracks: B3)
- Design [Album] – Nancy Kingery
- Drums – Joel Spencer
- Engineer – Al Ursini (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Michael Rasfeld* (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tom Matthews
- Euphonium [Baritone Horn] – Douglas Tideback (tracks: B3)
- Executive Producer – John Brechler
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Edward Senechal (tracks: A2, A3, B3)
- French Horn – Donald Crevie* (tracks: A1, A3, B3)
- Leader, Trombone, Producer – Jeff Lindberg
- Leader, Trumpet – Steve Jensen
- Liner Notes – Dick Buckley
- Percussion – Dan Anderson (tracks: A3), Greg Walroth (tracks: A3)
- Photography By – Bill Miller , Bob Schiller, Paul Braun , Steve Kagan
- Piano – John Campbell
- Producer – Jeff Lindberg
- Tenor Saxophone – Brad Wheeler (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B4), Edward Petersen*
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Piccolo Flute – Brian Sanders (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3)
- Trombone – Douglas Tidaback*, Larry McCabe, Scott Bentall
- Trumpet – Mark Curry
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Art Davis , David Urban, Shabda Nur*
- Tuba – Dan Anderson (tracks: A3, B3)
NotesTracks A1 to A4, B2 to B4 recorded at Chicago Trax, Inc., Chicago, Illinois. Track B1 recorded at Acme Recording Studios, Chicago Illinois.
(P) Sea Breeze Record Co. (on Center Label)
(C) & (P) 1984 Sea Breeze Record Company (on rear cover)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A etched): SB 20I4 - A 1134 - A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B etched): SB 20I4 - B 1134 - B1
- Rights Society: ASCAP