Postproduction at private studios Urbana, Illinois. All songs The Suede Chain (ASCAP).
The Suede Chain arrived on to the Alternative scene with the debut of tour album "Ripplemark", published on N/A. The song was instantly a success and made The Suede Chain one of the newest great concerts to witness. Following the debut of "Ripplemark", The Suede Chain released "Piloted By Ghosts" on N/A. The album "Piloted By Ghosts" continues to be one of the higly regarded tour albums from The Suede Chain.
Listen to Piloted By Ghosts in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 1996 Parasol Records.
Style: pop. Album year: 1996. Suede Chain - Opening 01:35. Suede Chain - One Fly's Wing 02:58. Suede Chain - Gen-X (Shall We Dance?) 04:10. Suede Chain - Scatters 02:58. Suede Chain - Pack Up 03:26. Suede Chain - Departure And Arrival 02:47. Suede Chain - Love You Too Much 02:53. Suede Chain - Spinning Licorice 03:57. Suede Chain - Everpresent 04:52. Suede Chain - Blown Away 03:34.
Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this artist. The Suede Chain was formed in St. Louis in the mid-'80s by brothers Matt Docter (vocals and guitar) and Jason Docter (vocals and drums), along with Brian Krumm (guitar/vocals) and Brian Hunt (bass guitar). In 1990, while attending University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, The Suede Chain released a self-titled cassette EP, which included three live songs recorded at Mabel's, a Champaign venue. In 1992 they released a full-length cassette, Dry Gulch.
|2||One Fly's Wing||2:58|
|3||Gen-X (Shall We Dance?)||4:10|
|6||Departure And Arrival||2:48|
|7||Love You Too Much||2:53|
|13||Want So Badly||6:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mud Records
- Copyright (c) – Mud Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Suede Chain
- Copyright (c) – The Suede Chain
- Artwork By [Airplanes] – Lester Lay
- Artwork By [Design] – Slink
- Bass – Brian Hunt
- Cello – Jake Brookman
- Drums, Piano – Jason Docter
- Guitar – Brian Krumm, Matt Docter
- Other [Management] – Michael Roux
- Photography – Stephen Austin Welch
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Adam Schmitt
- Recorded By [Assistant], Engineer [Assistant] – Jonathan Pines
- Saxophone – Brian Krumm
- Violin – Mary Weingartner
- Vocals – Brian Krumm, Jason Docter, Mary Weingartner, Matt Docter
- Written-By – The Suede Chain
NotesComes in a jewel case with a 6 panel folder.
Recorded live at Historic Miner's Theatre (Nov. 6-11) Collinsville, Illinois and private studios (Aug. 22) Urbana, Illinois.
Postproduction at private studios Urbana, Illinois
© & ℗ 1995 Mud Records/The Suede Chain.
All songs The Suede Chain (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 95306 20162 5
- Rights Society: ASCAP