By the mid-'70s, Kuti's albums had essentially become extended singles in the LP format, with two songs in the 10- to 15-minute range occupying entire sides of the release. The 13-minute "Excuse O" is the title side of this album. It's not much different than his usual excursions into Afro-funk-jazz fusion from the era, though at this point he was moving into rhythms that were more jittery and African-sounding than those he had used on many early-'70s efforts
Expensive Shit is the twelfth full-length album by Afrobeat pioneer Fela Ransome Kuti and his Africa '70 band, released in 1975. The title of the album refers to an incident in which the Nigerian police tried to arrest Kuti by planting a joint on him. Kuti managed to eat the joint, prompting police to bring him into custody and wait for him to produce the excrement. According to legend he managed to use another inmate's feces and was eventually released.
Fela Ransome Kuti & Africa 70. Fela Ransome Kuti & Africa 70 - Excuse O (LP, Album). Fela Ransome-Kuti & Africa 70 Organization - Excuse O (LP, Album, Promo). FLAC albums related Fela And The Africa 70 - Excuse O: Fela Kuti - Confusion, Gentleman flac download. Fela Anikulapo Kuti & Africa 70 - Up Side Down flac download.
Listen to music from Fela Ransome-Kuti And The Africa '70 like Lady, Expensive Shit & more. Fela Anikulapo Kuti (15 October 1938 – 2 August 1997), or simply Fela, was a Nigerian t musician and composer, pioneer of Afrobeat music, human rights activist, and political maverick. HMV Magazine ranked him on a list of the top-100 most influential musicians of the 20th century. The musical style performed by Fela Kuti is called Afrobeat, which is essentially a fusion of jazz, funk, psychedelic rock, and traditional African chants and rhythms.
Yellow Fever Fela Kuti. Let's Start Fela Ransome-Kuti And The Africa '70 With Ginger Baker. 2000 Black& Fela Kuti. Cross Examination Fela Kuti.
|B||Mr Grammarticalogy-Lisationalsim Is The Boss|
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd. Nigeria
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd. Nigeria
- Recorded By – Arc Studio, Lagos
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd. Nigeria
- Printed By – Poatson Graphic Arts Trade Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone, Arranged By, Composed By, Piano, Producer, Tenor Saxophone, Vocals – Fela Ransome-Kuti*
- Art Direction, Graphics – Remi Olowookere
- Baritone Saxophone – Lekan Animashaun
- Bass – Franco Aboddy
- Congas [1st Konga] – Henry Kofi*
- Congas [2nd Konga] – Nicholas Addo
- Congas [3rd Konga] – Shina Abiodun
- Drums [Leader Drummer] – Tony Allen
- Engineer, Mixed By – Demola Odebiyi
- Guitar [Tenor Guitar] – Ogene Kologbo*
- Lead Vocals [Lead Singer] – Bernadette Oghomienor
- Maracas – Isaac Olaleye
- Percussion [Sticks] – James Abayomi
- Photography By – Bankole Osunle
- Rhythm Guitar – Leke Benson
- Tenor Saxophone – Christopher Uwaifor
- Trumpet – Tunde Williams
- Trumpet [2nd Trumpet] – Ukem Stephen
- Vocals – Felicia Idonije, Regina Osuhor, Shade Shehindemi, Suru Eriomla, Tejumade Adebiyi
|RJ-7535||Fela Ransome-Kuti* & Africa 70 Organization*||Fela Ransome-Kuti* & Africa 70 Organization* - Excuse O (LP, Album, Promo)||Philips||RJ-7535||Japan||1978|
|RJ-7535||Fela Ransome Kuti* & Africa 70||Fela Ransome Kuti* & Africa 70 - Excuse O (LP, Album)||Philips||RJ-7535||Japan||1978|